Chapter Fourteen

As we step out into the top of the building, I see a cable, harnesses and people eagerly waiting to get into the harnesses and slide down the cable. The Dauntless sure are crazy, but I am not here to judge what they do. 

A taller guy who almost looks like Uriah, helps the first person into their harness. I believe Uriah told me that was his older brother or something. I really wasn't paying attention to him when he spoke to me. My mind is too busy about the tests that I lost. Christina and I can always go and buy more, but we don't want to buy some while we're still going through training. She got the other tests from an older Dauntless she some how convinced. 

As the first person gets pushed down the zip line, everyone else forms a line. I get into line and see that there are seven people in front of me. Part of me says, 'I have to wait seven people?' and another part says 'Good, seven people, I have to time to think about this'.

~*~

The line goes pretty quickly and before I know it, I am up. Uriah's brother; whom I believe is Zeke, helps me into a harness. Once I am in and strapped in, he gives me a thumbs up and gives me a push.

I then take off, descending into the air. My screams are not of fear, but of thrill and excitment. The wind blows my hair back and blows into my face. I have to squint to see. All I can see is blobs of different colors. 

As I get to the end of the cable, people start to form a net of arms. I get to the end, unhook my harness and fall into their embrace. This day will be remembered.

~*~

"You did what?" Christina asks.

"I went zip lining. It was pretty fun," I said, getting my jacket on.

"Hey, that's not safe for the baby," she states.

"We don't even know if I am pregnant or not. Like I said, it's probably just a stomach bug. I'm too young and too thin and flat chested to even have a child," I state.

Christina lets out a sigh and hands me something. I look down at my hand and it's the pregnancy tests. Where did she find them? When I look back up, I see her walking off and Al coming around the corner. I quickly hide the tests and act normal. AS he passes me, he doesn't even say hi or anything. 

I cross my arms and glare at his back as he walks off. He really needs to get off his man period and stop ignoring me. But I have bigger fish to fry. I need to take these tests and see if I am pregnant or if I am not. I bet I am not, but Chris thinks I am. 

I head to the bathroom and lock myself into a stall. I take one of the tests out of my pocket and pee on it and that stuff. You do not need to know the details because that is gross. Why are even still reading this? You're such a stalker for reading my personal life. And if you dare tell Al what I am doing, I will get Peter to butter knife you.

And then I wait for the test to get done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Note: Sorry for not updating. I just have zero ideas for this fanfic right now :(