Chapter Eighteen

The next morning we all woken up by Four's loud voice. I groan and swing my legs over my bed. I don't really feel like doing anything today except for taking a nap. I get dressed quickly, throw up my dinner and then brush my teeth. I could careless about my hair at this point since It'll look ratty anyways. 

Christina and I walk to the dinning hall quickly and grab some food. We then eat as we follow Four and the rest of the group to where we are going. Since we are done with part one of training, there will be part two now. And I have no clue what part two will be or how I will prepare for it. No one knows how to prepare for it. A few of the older dauntless members told us that you can't prepare or practice for it. 

"What do you think part two will be?" Christina asked, taking a bit of her muffin and then throwing the muffin away. 

"I don't know. I heard it has something to do with heads and serums," I replied.

"That is so helpful," Christina stated, her sarcasm crisp. I just roll my eyes as we come up to a path. I barely remember seeing this path before. All I know is that is very high up and someone can possibly break their neck.

Four carefully leads us up the path and makes sure that we are all following him. He scowls lightly at Will, Christina and I for being the last ones. I just avoid his scowl and continue climbing up the path. Will falls a bit short of us and gets terribly pale. Something tells me that he is not comfortable with heights. 

I stop and wait for Will to catch up. Once he get to where I am, I wrap my arm around him gently and give him  my support and we both help each other up the path. Four's scowl turns into a scowl of jealously. Why is he jealous? Does he have feelings for me? I avoid his look once again.

Everyone gets to the top and Four leads us into a room. He turns on the light and there sits a lonely chair. The same chair that was in the room when I took the aptitude test. It must have something to do with serums and our brains. 

"Welcome to stage two. In this stage you will be facing your fears," Four said, folding his hands behind his back softly, "Today we are starting off with one fear. You do not know what it is, so will be a bit of a surprise for you. If you have a bunch of fears then this is going to be a painful stage of training for you."

The Dauntless borns walk in and scowl at most of us. Christina rolls her eyes and then looks back at Four. We all seem so small compared to most of the Dauntless borns. There are a few of them that are short. But most of them are taller than me. 

"Also in stage two, you will be training with the Dauntless borns. From here on out, you are all doing training together," Four said as Lauren stands next to him. Great, now I have to deal with Dauntless Borns as well. At least I know Uriah, Lynn and Marlene, so that's a good thing. But the rest of them seem a bit intimidating. This is going to be a long second stage.

--------------------------

Sorry that is so short, I just had no ideas and I wanted to update for you guys. I'm trying my best to be a bit more active and update, but I have a lot of things to get done. 

Once I get my new phone I might be a bit more active. I hate updating on the phone I currently have because the keyboard lacks and takes forever to type. And I usually use my laptop to update my stories on my other account.

Anyways, peace out. I will see you guys later