Chapter Ten

"Please take it," Christina begs me.

"No, I told you, I am not pregnant," I tell her for the ten thousandth time.

"Yes you are. You've been throwing up, you've been getting moody, and you're gaining weight. Yesterday, you cried when I told you I needed to blow my nose," she said.

Okay, yes, I did cry when she blew her nose. I still don't know why, but I did. I just don't want to see if I'm pregnant. I'm too young and I don't know how Al would react. I am nowhere near ready to take on the responsibility of being a parent. So no, I am not going to take the stupid pregnancy test.

"Maybe later," I tell her.

"Why later?" She asked.

"I just don't want to know right now," I replied.

"Okay, but be glad that fights are over with. Because if you are pregnant, that baby wouldn't last one fight," she said.

"I'm not stupid," I said.

"I didn't say you were," she said.

As everyone comes in, I quickly hide the tests in one of my jacket pockets. I don't need everyone knowing that I might be pregnant. I really do not need Al knowing that I am possibly pregnant. We already have to worry about our ranks. Eric does not seem that nice, so even if I was pregnant, he would take points away from me. I just really hope that I am not pregnant. A pregnancy can ruin my chance of making it into dauntless. 

"Hey," AL said as he walks up to me.

"Hi," I said.

"Ready for bed?" he asked.

"Yep, I am so tired," I replied.

He smiles a little. For some reason tonight, I don't feel like I am in love with him. Usually I'll want to hug him or kiss him, but tonight I feel different. For some reason my mind is set on Four. DO I like him more than Al? My heart and mind is so confused right now.

~*~

In the middle of the night, a scream wakes me up. I sit up and look around the room. Everyone slowly gets out of their beds and walks over to the crime scene. And the victim of the crime is Edward. It is dark and I can barely see him, but I see a handle sticking out of his eye. Oh God, someone stuck a butter knife n his eye. 

I quickly run off to a trash can to throw up. Now I am starting to really believe that I am pregnant. I throw up all my dinner into that trash can. I feel Al's hand on my back. I wipe my mouth and turn around to look at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. 

He rubs my back and I lay my head in his chest. I feel so bad for being distant from him lately. Just with this whole pregnant thing, I do not know what to do. My mind and heart is confused. Hopefully Al will understand soon. He should understand, I am his girlfriend. Every boyfriend needs to understand their girlfriend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I am currently out of ideas. So I am not sure what the next chapter will be. But stay updated for the next chapter. 

Vote

Comment

Give me a follow.

Also, follow me on Instagram! My user on there is insurgent.fourtris!