Chapter Twelve

Me and Christina have been looking around for hours and hours. I gave up, but she seemed determined to find those tests. Even if we do find them, someone probably found out. And that means that my life is over. I wouldn't even want to be known if someone found out. Right now, I'm sitting on a bench while Christina looks around the pit. I am so tired from walking and running around.

The second I close my eyes, Christina comes back over to me and shakes me awake. Ugh, Let me sleep woman. I groan and smack her arm. She just giggles and pulls me up and off of the bench.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't find them anywhere. That must mean that someone has them," she said.

"Who would want to take a pregnancy test from someone?" I asked.

"Peter or maybe Al," she replied.

"Why would Al take it?" I asked.

"It's called being curious. Let's say I had sex and I thought I was pregnant. I would get tests and hide them. But let's say you see me hide them, what would you do?" She asked.

"I would ask you why you have them," I said.

"Bingo, there's your answer for why he would take them," she said.

I groan and we head back to the dorms to wrap up our morning. I will be so glad to go back, meet up with Will and Al and get some lunch. I am very very hungry. I could eat the whole dinning hall right now. 

Al and Will walk up t us when we get to the dorms. Al still looks grumpy and Will smiles at us. Christina and I smile back and then walk to the dinning hall with the boys. 

"What's wrong?" I asked Al.

"Nothing," he replies strenly. 

"There is obviously something wrong. Why will you not tell me?" I asked.

"Because it doesn't matter," he replied, pushing past me and walking off.

I huff and cross my arms. Why is he being a huge donkey butt right now? Why can't he just tell me what's wrong. I mean, that's what I am here for. I am here that way Al has someone to talk to about anything. But with the way he is acting, I might as well break up with him and find someone new. 

~*~

After lunch, I sit in an empty hall. Footsteps and vices can be heard from a distance. But for the most part, it's quiet. I just need a little bit of alone time to think about Al and I's relationship. He is just being so mean, rude, and distant. He's bottling up his feelings and taking his anger out on me. 

I just want him to be able to talk to me. I just want him to not be mad. I don't even know why he's so mad. All I did was wake up this morning and talk to him. Maybe he wants to break things off with me. I really hope he doesn't want to break up. If we break up, I'll be very sad. I might and might not get over him. It just depends where my heart is.

"Hey, you're Tris, right?" A voice asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

NOTE: Dun dun dun, a cliff hanger.

I am so sorry for not updating. I have been busy on my other wattpad account and I have been busy with school. So I hope you all understand that I can't always update. But since I finished my story on my other account, I might spend a bit ore time on this account.

VOTE
COMMENT
GIVE ME A FOLLOW!