Chapter 1 √

0.1

MAYBE

•°•°•°•°•

I SWUNG into my balcony trap door and de-transformed. Tiki flew out of my earrings and we simultaneously flopped onto my bed, exhausted from the akuma fight that had just happened.

"Marinette... you know you shouldn't use your lucky charm carelessly! You only have five minutes before us turn back, you should know this." Tiki said irritated and weak.

"I know I'm sorry Tiki i just couldn't believe what chat said."

I sat up and passed a cookie to Tiki that was on my dresser.

"Here, eat up."

Once again I flopped on the bed but this time with my face in my pillow.

Tikki wasn't the only one tired I had P.E. just before I had to go and fight to save Paris again.

I was just about to shut my eyes when i heard a knock coming from my door.

"Ughhhh... come in" I groan as the pillow muffled my voice.

My mother and father walked in with a suspicious smile on there face with my fathers hands behind his back.

" Ma Ma, Pa Pa whats going on?"

They both looked at each other and then father pulled out a beautiful red Chinese neckline dress with black polka dots on it. It was breathtaking and noticeably expensive.

"SUPRISE!!" They yell in unison .

"Woah.. It beautiful, but why did you get this for me?"

Mother patted me on my head with a loving smile.

"Well... the school called and said that they were having a formal ... anndd so we saved up with a little extra money to get you this dress to go and have fun with your friends tomorrow night."

I honestly didnt plan on going to the formal in the first place that's why I didn't really mention it to them when I got home but know that they've spent all this money on me me I think ill have to now.

'Great'

I gave them both a hug and took the dress.

"I'll come up here before you go and help you get ready."

I nodded and they both kissed my forehead and left. After they left I went to bed early so I could wake up on time to do something different.

That night all I could dream about was what Chat Noir said.

"Ladybug... I know we no time to talk but I know we go to the same school because of the LadyBlog and if its honestly true... We should get to know each other without the costume."

◼◾◼◾◼◾◼◾◼

Today I decided to do a bun rather than my usual pigtails and change things up I guess.