Chapter 2 √

0.2

English

°•°•°•°•°

"I THINK I like... Marientte." The blonde whispered

" what dude." Nino asked
The first bell rang
"U-uh nothing! We should be getting to class now." He walked up the steps to the school.
"Yo wait up" said Nino jogging up the steps to Adrian

" OK class have a great weekend! See you on Monday." Said the teacher.

Adrian ran out the class and threw the door all the way to his home ignoring his friends and Chloe
(but no one cares about her soo)

As soon as he got home he ran up to his room shut the door and flopped onto his bed.

"Plagg what is wrong with me!"Adrian groaned.

Plagg flew out of Adrian' s bag with a piece of stink cheese with him and sat on the pillow next to Adrian' s head.

" I don't know there's always something wrong with you." Plagg snickered.

"Ever since this morning I've been feeling and acting strange around Marinette and I have no idea why."

He put his hand on his eyes

"I mean I think about Mari before today like how she's an amazing class president or helps out people after akuma fights. Oh and when she stands up for herself when Chloe tries to bring her down I mean that's really cute too. But that's different, well I mean she not different she perfect, I'm different. Ughhh She's such a good person." He sighed as his feelings constricted reason.

" This kind of sounds like the day you met ladybug and how you ramble on and on about her." Plagg said rolling his eyes while stuffing his mouth with Camembert.

" I should go over there and see her!"

He shot up from his bed totally ignoring Plagg's words.

" OK one you have only been there once as Adrian and two its dark that would be strange."

Plagg stretched out on the pillow suddenly becoming exhausted.

"Huh your right it is dark outside." He rubbed his chin and snapped at his idea." That's it! I'll go as chat noir he has been over there a bunch and it wouldn't be weird!" He looked at his miraculous.

"Do we really have to go I'm tired and I-" plagg was cut of by Adrian's determination.

"Plagg CLAWS OUT."

◼◾◼◾◼

Meanwhile at the Dupan-changs bakery

"Tikki I'm freaking out!!" She paced her bedroom

"Calm down Marinette it was just a hug." The kwami said trying to calm her down

" no it wasn't Tikki it was something else I know it!" She flopped onto her bed "I just know it!"

Suddenly there was a tap at the window which made Marinette sit up.

"Tikki hide." The kwami flew into Marinette's closet. She walked over to the window and saw the stray cat."what is chat doing here?" She opened the window and chat jumped in.

"Hey purrincess." Chat said grabbing her hand to kiss it.

Quickly Marinette pulled her arm out of his grasp and shut the window.