Chapter 11

GUYS I THINK I HAVE BEEN SPELLING MARINETTES NAME WRONG SRRY IM ALSO GONNA DO POV'S NOW SO YEAH ~ MOE

Adrians POV

"i don't know what to do plagg! My stupid father and Chloe are keeping me from my lady, my life! " i chucked a pillow at my wall of windows. I hate him so much and Chloe just as much.

"Well if you didn't ignore Marinette she would have-"

"No everyone's caught up in Chloe's lie's that even Marinette let Chloe get to her." marinette i'm so sorry. I knew dating you would put us at risk and i knew snapping at Chloe would to. Why am i such a dumb cat. Dumb Cat Marinette used to call me that. Know she won't even talk to me as ladybug or as Marinette.

The next morning adrian got up at normal time and headed to school. When he got there Chloe was there waiting for him.

Chloe is enjoying this she wants to see me and marinette feel this way. Chloe was behind something so you could only really see her head. When she finally noticed me she gave me a creepy seductive smile. She's up to something. Chloe slowly walked out from behind whatever she was hidden behind until you could see from legs up. She was wearing black pumps with bare legs till about the upper half of her thigh, the dress was also black and it was a V neck with 2 inch sleeves that hung off her shoulders, she had her hair in a bun with red hot lipstick on. Chloe noticed adrian staring at her and winked. She began to walk closer to Adrian.

"You like what you see sugar?" Chloe walked her two finger up his arm and booped his nose.

"Cuz its all for you." she started to get closer to his face but he turned. Which was a bad idea because Chloe went straight for his neck, she didn't even care because she knew either way it would please her with a little hickey on Adrian Besides his makeup artist can cover it up.

"a-agh" Her lips met his neck and she began to kiss and lick and suck on his neck.

"C-chloe .." What the hell is she doing! I mean it would feel nice but it was wrong! Marinette was supposed to do that not Chloe! Adrian pushed ~lightly~ on chloe.

"S-STOPP IT." I finally said frustrated and sad. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You're right it's inappropriate to do this at school maybe later huh?" She really doesn't know when to stop! Then out of the corner of my eye i saw marinette. I need to talk to Marinette. I have to get rid off chloe. I got real close to her face and whispered.

"Maybe. But if you want to be my girlfriend you need to look presentable." Chloe oppend her mouth in shock.

"what do you mean?" she whispered back.

"Your lipstick. It's all smudged on my neck and your face." Chloe stepped back and covered her mouth.

" If you really want this to continue you should wear a matte lipstick so it's doesn't smear and get all over the place." god i hated this but it's for marinette. I grabbed her cheek.

"You don't want to look like a clown if we are gonna be a power couple now do you?" i said in a baby like voice.

"Y-your'e right! I will be right back Adrikins!"while she was fast walking away i could here her chant power couple. I ran over to Marinette who was sitting at a table by herself. What am i supposed to say she won't even talk to me?

"H-hey M-marinette?"i stutterd. She looked up and saw me. Her eyes widened and then a smile grew on her face. It wasn't her beautiful smile it was different and her eyes were dull not a sparkling oceans like before. What happened.