chapter 10

Ok so I promised a long chap so here you go. 😘

Adrian and Marientte walked to class when Chloe walked up behind Adrian and gave him a hug.
"ADRIKINS!" she squeezed Adrian and the two turned around. Automatically Chloe's face went to disgust when she saw Marientte.
"Ugh what are you doing here." She said holding on to Adrian's arm.
Marientte rolled her eyes.
"I'm walking with my boyfriend to class." Chloe gasped.
"Your boyfriend! HA you wish Marientte." Chloe snorted.
"No Chloe we are dating." Adrian said pulling out off Chloe's grip.
"S-she must be blackmailing you or something! I won't let you hurt Adrian Marientte!" Just when Marientte was about shoot back at Chloe Adrian snapped.
"Chloe Marientte isn't blackmailing anyone. I asked her to be my girlfriend and if you don't like my girlfriend then we have a problem. I won't tolerate you being mean to her anymore Chloe. If you have a problem with her then you have a problem with me and that's final!" Adrian turned and grabbed Marientte's hand pulling her to class leaving teary eyed Chloe alone in the courtyard.
"A-adrian don't you think that was a little harsh. I mean I know Chloe's is mean and all but-"
"Marientte your my girlfriend and I won't let anyone hurt you." He kissed Marientte and then they felt eyes burning g into their skulls. They pulled apart and everyone in class was watching.
" shit i forgot we were in class."  The to teens turned red and they sat in their seats.
"I didn't know you two were a thing!?" Alya said nudging Marientte.
"W-well now you know." She stuttered.
"N-now shut up class is starting." Alya let out a giggle and class begin.
Durning class Chloe kept shooting dirty looked at Marientte.
"Marientte can't have my adrikins. Adrian likes her a lot soo.. I guess I will have to force him to not." Chloe did a quite evil laugh and whispered to Sabrina. Sabrina nodded and the two girls smirked.

After school

Adrian saw Marientte walking down the steps and he ran behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist kissing her neck ever so slightly.
"A-adrian... W-were in public." She groaned. Adrian grabbed her hand and swirled her around to face him.
"So. I want everyone to be jealous!" He laughed.
Marientte bopped his nose and giggled.
"You want to make other people jealous? You used to be a jealous cat, remember copycat?" Adrian turned red and Marientte giggled once more.
"W-whatever." Adrian's limo pulled up and Nathalie came out. Adrian quickly let go of Marientte and Marientte looked at the boy.
"Adrian it's time to go to your photo shoot." Adrian nodded and Nathalie went back in the limo.
"What was that?" Marientte asked.
"My father doesn't know about us dating and if he knows I've been dating you behind his back he will take me right out of school and back to home school." He said looking at the floor.
Marientte hugged Adrian.
"I won't let you go back to home school chatton. I can play along... Only for you."she pulled away and Adrian smiled. He ran off to his limo and Marientte waved goodbye.
"Who was that girl Adrian?" Nathalie asked in a stern voice.
"U-uh her o-oh that was  Marientte my friend and study partner." Adrian said avoiding eye contact.
" Adrian i do not want you hanging around some commoner girl. she is not our problem and your father does not want you to ruin his family name. Stay away from her Adrian... or next time  i will have to tell your father."Adrian looked at Nathalie and saw her stone face.

On the way home the limo was silent. They pulled up and went inside, on the top of the stairs Adrian met his dead eyes and gulped.

" Adrian Aggreste." His voice was cold