chapter 4

Here comes some Chloe BS 😂 enjoy

Marientte got up early again this morning and got ready faster than usual. She walked to the school and went into the art room to see how much they did while she was away with her crush. She walked in and her jaw dropped.
"Tikki its amazing!" She walked around looking at the sparkling oversized mushrooms and the tall pipe, wire and paper trees. The theme that they decided was Magical Forest and it really started to look like one.
"I can't wait to see what the dance will look like." Still looking in awe of the work her classmates had done.
" it is great Marientte but..." Tikki flew in front of Marientte.
" you are the class president Marientte you can't just go fooling around while they do all the work and you get all the credit." Marientte sighed.
" you're right Tikki I'm really starting to sound like Chloe." She stomped her foot." This should be my number one priority! Well besides ladybug." They giggled and left the art room.
Marientte sat at a table and pulled out the new book Sabine had gotten her.
Marientte loved the Harry Potter books and she was so happy when her mama gave her The Goblet of fire.

Adrian got out if his car and waved good by to Nathalie. As soon as the car zoomed off he immediately searched for Marientte. She wasn't out side so he went to check inside. He looked but couldn't find her.
" she must still be at home plagg" he whispered
" no she over there!" Plagg tilted his head toward the art room and right outside a table with his beloved Marientte sat reading.
" thanks plagg you get an extra slice of Camembert today." The kwami light up.
" but you have to eat it in my bag! Now hide." Plagg flew in to Adrian's bag. Adrian walked quietly to the table and sat next to Marientte." Hey Mari!" Marientte jumped and slammed her book shut.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He leaned over and looked at the book.
" she likes Harry Potter huh?" A smirk grew on his face.
" oh n-no its ok r-really!" She stuttered

Have you read all these books mari?" He asked pointing at her book.

She looked down at her book " oh no my mom just got me this book yesterday I haven't ready the other three." She looked up into the blondes eyes and a red sensation rose from the back of her neck when she noticed he was starting into hers.
" w-whyy. I-i mean if you wanted to u-uh you know barrow it y-you can!" She picked up her book and gave it to Adrian.
" I don't want your book Mari its ok." He smiled and got up from his seat.
" we should get to class pri-Marientte. That was a close one." Marientte nodded and got up.

Chloe walked up the stairs to her class she had with her beloved Adrikins. Chloe had been in the Aggreste family ever since she could remember and she loved them so much. Before Adrian's mother disappeared Chloe used to go visit and they would play dress up together.
She walked into the class with Sabrina close behind and sat at her seat. After a couple minutes passed Adrian and Marientte walked in hand in hand.
" what!? Why is she holding my Adrikins hand!?" Chloe stood and slammed her book on the table." unexceptional. UNEXCEPTIONAL! let go of MY Adrikins now Marientte! Who do you think you are?!" She grabbed Adrian's arm and the two hands unconnected due to the force of Chloe.
" Chlo its o-" Marientte put her hand up and Adrian shut up.
" last time I checked he's not YOUR Adrian." She pulled Adrian's arm which jolted Adrian towards Marientte and making Chloe fall.
"UGH!! MARIENTTE DUPIN-CHANG YOU WILL REGRET EVER BEING BORN!" Chloe yelled as she got up and dusted her pants on which were now grey in some spots instead of white.

Sabrina ran to Chloe trying to calm her down but Chloe smacked her away.
" don't touch me! And if you wished to EVER get a job in Paris I suggest you never show your face here again!" She smacked the book out of Marientte's hand and stepped on it, ruining some of the page's and walked out of the class.

As soon as Chloe got far enough away from the class she began to run to the bathroom with tears rolling down her cheeks.
" how could she have done that to me! She embarrassed me right in front of the whole class! Right in front of Adrian. Because of her I will never get to have Adrian as my own. Never! I hate you Marientte! I HATE YOU!"
She tore up the whole bathroom and ruined the mirrors with lip stick.
She scribbled all over them except one. Chloe stepped in front of the last mirror and looked at herself.
" look at me! What does she have that I don't!"She began to cry onto the sink.

After a couple minutes a dark purple butterfly flew into the girls bathroom and landed on Chloe's lip stick as the outline of a purple butterfly appeared.

"Hello Dark kiss, I am Hawkmoth and I am giving you the power to make people fall madly in love with you but in return I want Ladybug and Chat Nior miraculous!"a devilish smile grew on Chloe's face.
" Yes Hawkmoth!" The akuma transformed Chloe. Her outfit changed into a jump suit that was dark red and had black kisses covering the left leg up to her chest. Her hair was a bun with a heart liked crown placed in the center. She also wore black heel boots and a dark red mask.

"Marientte! Please don't read while I'm giving a lesson." Mrs. Wilson said.
Marientte nodded sadly and put her book in her bag.
A loud boom and screams startled the class and every rushed to the door to see what had happened. Adrian noticed the girl was akumatized and she looked a little familiar.

"CHLOE!?" Adrian rushed everyone to get out of the class and hide for safety.
He ran to the janitors closet and plagg flew out of his shirt pocket.

"Plagg, Claws out!" Adrian transformed into Chat Nior and ran towards the akumatized Chloe when he heard a scream.
Adrian ran faster and saw Marientte being held down by some class mates that where under Chloe's love spell.

Chloe walked up to Marientte.

" well well well if it isn't Marientte dupin-chang the stupidest most clumsy, shy freak ever!" Chloe maliciously laughed and Marientte realized it was Chloe.

" Chloe please stop. why are you doing this!?" She kicked at the spell bound zombie like people.

Chloe stopped laughing and whipped her head around to face Marientte
"My name isn't Chloe its Dark Kiss! And you Marientte are going to wish you were never born! Chloe pulled her lipstick lid off and pointed at Marientte.
" say goodbye!" She pressed a button and a laser blasted out of the lipstick.

Hope you guys liked it and uhmm it's like 12:30am so I'm gonna sleep now 😹

Word count ~ 1216