chapter 5

"Noooo!" Chat yelled and propels in front of Marientte and shielded her with his back.
"Nhg!" The blast from Chloe's lipstick hit his back and he felt burning but he kept fighting back using all his force to protect Marientte.
" you..... Need..... To get out.. Of here." Chat began to cough up blood.

" NO YOU STUPID CAT! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU HERE TO DIE!" her voice began to crack as hot tears rolled down her cheeks.

" HA! Even better kill two birds with one stone!" Dark kiss laughed keeping  the lipstick beam on chat nior.
"Soon enough you your shield will give out and you will die as well and I can take his miraculous and my Adrikins!" She pressed a button on the lipsticks handle which made the pressure stronger causing chat to scream in agony.

Alya walked over behind akumatized Chloe.

"You want to be with Adrian. Ha! He will never love someone who kills people!" Chloe turned toward the reporter girl.

" How dare you!" She pointed her laser towards Alya and she flew against the wall.
" ALYA NOO!" Marientte screamed.
Chat collapsed on Marientte's lap getting blood on her.

" chat.." She picked up chat and walked over to a room that only Marientte new about.

" chatton you stupid cat! What is wrong with you!" She cried.

Chat opened his eyes only to a squint and smiled.
" its ok princess I will be fine. As soon as ladybug gets the akuma I will.... be...fine"he passed out due to blood loss.
" chat is right I need to save Chloe. I need to save chat."
" Tikki SPOTS ON!"

Ladybug walked out and saw Alya lying on the floor dead.
" Alya." She looked at Chloe who was calling out for Marientte.
"The akuma must be in her lipstick! But how will I fight her without chat."  She looked at her yo-yo and threw it up in the air.
" lucky charm!"

"HEY DARK KISS!" Marientte yelled as she walked over to Chloe.
"You are a horrible person and you will pay for what you did to chat!" Dark Kiss laughed and pointed her lipstick at Marientte.
"You don't have anyone to protect you anymore Marientte. Chat is dead. And your little friends are dead to! At least you will get to be together with them when you die." She pressed the button on the lipstick handle and Marientte went flying to the brick wall behind her.

" HAHAHAHA! No body can stop me now!" The outline of a purple butterfly appeared once more.

"Dark Kiss you need to find Chat Nior's body and bring me his Miraculous!" He said triumphantly

"Ok Hawkmoth." She was about to call the cats name when out of now where  Ladybug flew down and snatched the lipstick out of her hand and threw it down which broke it in half. A purple butterfly emerged from the lipstick and began to flutter away.

"Not so fast you ugly akuma!" She swung her yo-yo and caught the akuma. She gently pressed the top of her yo-yo and a little white butterfly flew out.
" bye bye little butterfly."
Ladybug walked over to the Marientte look-a-like.
" thank you Mari " she whispered
Marientte faintly smiled and nodded giving lady bug the its ok nod.
" miraculous ladybug." She held the girls hand as she turned into pink magic curing everyone from Chloe's spell and healing her friends wounds.
She ran over to Nino and Alya who were just waking up from there death experience.
" you will be in pain for a while but you will be ok trust me." Alya hugged ladybug.
" thank you ladybug."

Ladybug de-transformed and ran to the room chat was in.
"CHAT!" She yelled as she walked into the room.
She looked at the table where she left him. He was gone.
" I hope he's ok. Chat."

                ---------|-----------

Chat Nior jumped into his bedroom window and de-transformed.
"Ugh it hurts so bad." He walked to the bathroom and turned on the water for a bath. He took off his pants and his shirt.
"Agh!" When he pulled of his shirt he saw the bruises and red marks all over his back. The wound was healed but the marks are forever.
"It ok kid the pain will go away after a couple hours or so just relax." Plagg said while helping him remove the rest of his shirt.
He got in the bath and sighed.
"I still feel horrible about leaving Marientte without telling her." He sunk in and breathed bubbles out his nose under water.
"Well that will have to wait because they just sent you a text saying that school is canceled for the rest of the day." Plagg said scrolling through Adrian's phone.
"But I can go as chat remember." Plagg shook his head.
" nope not tonight you need rest and healing time." Adrian nodded.
" I'm so sorry princess. I hope you're ok."

That's all for today💕 thanks for reading next chapter will be published soon I hope..😹 byezees

Word count ~ 844