Chapter 3

0.3

The Park

°·°·°·°·°·°

Every night Chat came to see  Marientte and they would talk till they were tired. They would talk about Adrian and Ladybug and there lives in general.

Chat knew that Mari had a crush on Adrian and he returned the favor but he still loved ladybug.

Marientte loved Chatting with chat but she was falling for him and she knew if she kept on doing this she would love him.

But she can't she loved Adrian,

Adrian and her were ment to be.

" hey chat?"

Mari bit her lip which made Chat fluster with so many emotions.

" yes princess" he said trying to keep his cool.

" well next Friday there is going to be a dance. And you know I'm class president so I will have to help prepare it all week so I don't think you should come by."

Marientte's words made chat frown.

"Oh" chat said sluggish

"Its not because I don't like hanging out with you!" She realized the she might have made it sound rude." Its just I will be at school most of the time and if or when I will be at home I will probably be really tired that's all." She smiled at chat.
Chat smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Its ok princess I understand you have responsibility's and I respect that." He kissed her hand.

" Its time for me to go you have a big day tomorrow."

He walked over to the window.

" wait can't you stay a little longer." She pleaded.

Chat checked his baton for time.

"Princes its 1am on a Sunday. Well Monday if you want to be literal." He winked.

" oh ok I guess it is pretty late I should get to bed." She hugged him.

"goodnight"

Chat gave his two finger salute and disappeared into the night.

◼▫◼▫◼▫◼▫◼

Monday at school.

The lunch bell rang and everyone left the class.

"Honestly if Chloe keeps on trying to correct the teacher during class I'm going to tape her mouth shut" Alya joked.

The two girls giggled and sat down at a table.

Nino and Adrian walked down the stairs to the court yard where everyone was at.

"You know you've been acting weird lately what's wrong dude?"

Nino stop on the pavement blocking the exit off the stairs.

"Nino I uh I found out Mari liked me.." He turned light pink.

" Hahaha you just found out?!" Nino laughed.

" What? What do you mean?" He stepped down of the last two steps to face Nino.

" What I mean is Marientte has liked you since freshman year and you have been to dumb to notice until now!"