Epilogue <3

I know i said i was done but yall deserve an epilogue <3 PS watch video... PSS if you want 

~~~~~~~~1 Years after Chats death~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

After the death of Chat/ Adrian I felt that he should have left like the hero he truly was so as a team we decided to tell the people of Paris that our Adrian was there Chat Noir. Now some would think that the miraculous would have saved him.. huh... so did i.. but it didn't. Rumor has it that Adrian had died from a broken heart because he couldn't handle his mother leaving and his father dying. Even though he was the bad guy he was still Adrian's father. I also took it upon myself to leave out one minor/major detail.. i didn't tell anyone about Hawkmoth being Adrian's dad just because i felt bad and he wasn't only my idle but many other idles so why break there hearts. I funeral was big.. all of Paris was there to send there beloved Chat/Adrian off.. 

Paris has been quiet and peaceful and with no more Hawkmoth to cause mayhem and no more partner to fight with the miraculous were all given back to Master Foo since Paris wont need Ladybug anymore.

"Marinette?" a raspy voice called out from the depths of my packed up room.

"Master Foo? What are you doing here?" i set a box down and walk towards my miraculous master.

"You are of to collage young lady and after Four years of protection you need a proper goodbye gift before your'e off to America." He stepped into the light with a black bag in his hand.

"Master Foo i cant-'" i began before he held his hand up for me to be silent.

"you don't even know what it is yet child." he handed me the bag and i pulled out a hexagon shaped wooden black box with red Chinese lettering on it. 

"No.. Master i can't take this!?" i said trying to hand it back.

"you must.. I am getting very old Marinette i cannot be the holder of these. you must keep the Miraculous safe and when America need's it make sure you find the ones who will truly deserve them." he stood slowly and leaned his weight on his cane.  I open the black box to see all the miraculous there and well then i see his... i trace my finger around the stoned top that had a green paw on it. God how i missed him but i know he would want the best from me.. i move my finger over the two red and black earrings and smiled I know she will remember me as much as i will never forget her.

"Ok master i will take-" I look up and notice the old man was gone." -them?" i lightly closed the box and placed it in my last cardboard box that i would be taking with me to collage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave my last hugs and kissses to my friends and family and boarded the plane. I sat by the window and gazed out as we began to raise in the air.

' good bye Paris, good bye home... good bye chat..' i thought as i clenched the little black bag were i had put his miraculous. 

I may be leaving Paris but Paris will never leave me... He will never leave me..

~END~