chapter 8

Ok so you already know what went don't on the last chapter so let's get to reading💞

Marientte finally got out of the bathroom and saw Adrian sitting there in the couch in shock.
"Adrian w-whats the matter." Adrian turned and looked at Marientte admiring her features.
"How did I not know Marientte was ladybug. Its so obvious! That dream of her transforming it wasn't a dream she really is m'lady."
"ADRIAN!" Adrian jumped as her slight yell brought him out of thoughts.
"Y-yes m'lad- u-uh Marientte!" Marientte looked at her 'boyfriend' in confusion.
"Are we even boyfriend and girlfriend? What am even am I to him? Adrian are we u-uh y-you know d-dating?" Marientte asked while fiddling with her hands. Adrian's eyes went blank when she asked.
"We'll i-i don't know Marientte d-do you want to be my u-uh girlfriend?"Marientte looked up at him and got lost in his eyes.
"Y-yes actual i-i do." Adrian's eyes sparkled like the stars on a clear night sky. He jumped up and swung his arms around her back and under legs. Adrian was know holding Marientte in the bridal position.
"A-adrian!" She stuttered covering her red face with her hands.
"Well you are my princess now so I have to Cary you like this m'lady!" Adrian chuckled. He walked over to the couch and he sat down with Marientte sitting on his lap.
"What do you want to watch princess? A horror, comedy, romance." Adrian teased.
"Let's watch a horror movie!" Marientte said all giddy.
"But won't you get scared?" Marientte looked up at him and smiled.
" I usually do but know I have a prince to protect me if I do get scared." Marientte bopped his nose earning a light blush from Adrian.
"Ok horror it is!"

----------------|-------------------

After a couple screams, hand squeezes and Marientte hiding in his neck, Marientte passed out.
"God she's so cute when she sleeps." Marientte was still on Adrian's lap from hours before so he just lifted her up and walked her upstairs to her room. He set her down on her bed and pulled the covers over her and started to walk downstairs to sleep on the couch when a small hand grabbed onto his wrist.
"Hm?" Adrian turned to see Marientte looking up at him.
" s-stay.." She whispered.
Adrian smirked at the invite but blushed because she asked him to sleep with her.
"Ok" Adrian took off his shirt and Marientte blushed.
"W-what are you doing!?" She whisper yelled.
" I never sleep with my shirt on." He winked and climbed into her bed and pulled Marientte close.
"He's so warm. I wish we could stay like this forever.." Marientte slowly fell asleep.

She woke up and felt warmth so she snuggled more into the thing that was giving her warmth. She felt Adrian chest moving indicating that he was breathing and sat up. She looked at the blonde. He looked just like an angle when he slept.
"How in the world is he cuter than when he's awake?" She leaned in inches away from his face and kissed him. Adrian woke to the kiss from his 'purrincess' and kissed back.
"Well that's one way to wake someone up." He sat up and ruffled his hair. Marientte looked at Adrian.
"W-whats wrong?" Adrian asked looking at Marientte.
"Y-you look li-like ...chat nior .. never mind." She smiled and got out of bed I'm gonna get dressed in the bathroom and then we can go to your place and get you ready!" She winked and went into the bathroom with some clothes and a brush.
Adrian got out of her bed and made it for her. He walked over to the mirror and and saw his hair.
"Oh shit...I look like chat! No wonder she looked shocked." Adrian quickly fixed his hair and put his shirt from last night back on.
Adrian was putting on his shoes when Marientte walked out of the bathroom with her hair half up up and half down. She had decided to wear ripped jeans and a shirt that hung off her shoulder that said lazy. Adrian once again blushed at his girlfriend.
"Y-you look... B-beautiful Mari." He walked over to Marientte and she lightly turned a pink.
"Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" Adrian earned a giggle from Marientte and then she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss, more passionate than the first.
They finally pulled away and Marientte laughed.
"Kissing is the language of love, so how about a conversation." Adrian looked at Marientte is surprise.
"Did you just use a pick up line on me m'lady!?"Marientte laughed.
"I know. I know. It was bad." Adrian cupped her cheeks.
" I honesty thought it was adorable." She smiled and and kissed Adrain once more.
" let's go get your change of clothes." Adrian smiled and they left the bakery.