Chapter 1: Exile

The pic above is Astral world.

Stella's POV:
"You must stop this irrational thinking! You can't think that Astral has betrayed us so what if he has befriended a few of the humans from that world, he wouldn't do anything to purposefully hurt anyone! I don't believe you when you say he is 'tainted' and I never will, I will always have my loves back just as he always did me!" I shouted at the angry mob of our people standing in front of me.

One of the leaders stepped forward angrily at my statement however I just glared at him, I would always stand up for Astral no matter what they did to me,

"Stella are you saying that you are on the side of the tainted one?" He asked I balled my hands up at that undignifying statement but nodded my head, he grunted in annoyance at my response. "Then you leave me with no choice you can join him in that world for eternity, Stella I here by exile you from Astral world forever! You are to live in the earth world and you life force will slowly drain from you, this is the extent of your punishment now go!"

He waved his hand over me and I was gone with in an instant when I opened my eyes once more I noticed that I was beside what I has heard to be a river. I could feel my life slowly getting weaker I knew that I didn't have much time left.

Astral's POV:
'That memory I don't understand why was that memory of a girl from my world? I do remember her name and that I was close to her but I don't remember the extent of my relationship with her. This is another memory that gives me more questions than answers' I thought to myself as I floated along behind Yuma and Tori, the recent number card we had collected, number 25 Force Focus from Cameron unlocked a memory that seemed to be of a girl from my world. I still do not understand though as to why,

"Astral?" Yuma said turning around and looking at me worriedly, Tori turned around to although she couldn't see me she looked in my general direction, "you okay buddy? I mean you've been quiet ever since we got number 25 you did regain a memory right?" He asked as he walked up to stand in front of me I nodded a little as I looked down to him, however before I could speak anymore I felt a strange surge of energy coming for close by this energy however did feel familiar though I did not know why. I looked back in the direction of the river and flew off with Yuma close behind me shouting at me to slow down.

As I got near the river I could feel the energy I moved towards where it was then my eyes widened, it was that girl she laying by the river with her breathing heavy I instantly moved over to her and lifted her into my arms. Why did this sight make me feel so sad as I watched how much pain she was in?

"Astral what are you.....huh? Wait she looks a little like you do you know her Astral?" Yuma said as he knelt down beside me Tori was looking confused meaning that Yuma was the only one who could see her as well

"nrg A...Astral" she groaned in pain as she shifted around in my arms my eyes widened as did Yuma's,

"You know her Astral?" He asked I nodded a little and he got what I meant.

"Her life force is getting weaker and....wait Yuma your key allow me to take her there I think if she bonds with you just as I have she will be safe, please" I whispered I still didn't know why seeing her like this made me feel sad and why seeing her at all made me feel strange but if I knew her it means that she knows me so I have to ask her.

Yuma looked between us both worried then he nodded and held out his key for me I sighed a little in relief and got us inside of the key hanging around Yuma's neck safely, I gently placed her down and sat next to her waiting for her to wake up.