{10}

You looked everywhere in town for Elijah, Niklaus, and Rebekah. You knew that if you could find one, then you could find the others. You searched your town for them but soon found out that they had left town.

They had set sail to a new land, and you asked around, trying to get information on this new land, but no one knew anything about the land the Mikaelsons had gone to, or when or if they were returning. Mikael had also left town, trying to find his children as well. His plan was to hunt them all down and kill them. He became known as the vampire who hunts other vampires, but not humans.

You had heard that more vampires were being created. You knew that it had to be one of the Mikaelsons, but you had no idea which one. You spent centuries looking for Elijah, but you never found him. You had picked up on a trail every now and then, but they were always dead ends.

Many men tried to persuade you to spend a night with them, but you protested claiming that you were still in a loving relationship. You had made good friends with many of the vampires that you had met, and they all helped you search for Elijah, wanting nothing but your happiness.

You had finally found a good lead that pointed to a city called New Orleans. The information you had received about the Mikaelsons being in that city came from a credible vampire named Marcel.

You found the city and roamed the streets searching for the Mikaelsons. However, they never turned up, so you asked some of the vampires in town if they knew where the Mikaelsons were, and they informed you that they had just left for good. You sighed in defeat and walked around the city thinking about where they could have possibly gone this time.

You walked to a street called Bourbon Street and found a nice little bar there. You walked in and there were quite a few people there. You made your way to the bar, asking for a strong drink which the bartender gladly made for you.

You then looked around the bar and saw a handsome blonde man surrounded by a few ladies. He was showing each one of them attention, and he was clearly drunk. You then noticed another handsome man who was sitting on a barstool next to you. He had black hair and beautiful blue eyes and he was sighing in the man's direction.

"I take it you don't approve of that man's actions," you stated. The man looked at you, and replied, "He's a nice guy, he's just been having some trouble lately." You gave him a small smile and asked, "You know him?"

"That's my brother," he responded. You gave him a small smile and then returned your attention to the blonde one. He was starting to bite the girls' necks and you asked, "Is he feeding on them?" The man's eyes widened and he quickly replied, "No, no! That's just a move he uses to get them to fall for him."

He then stood up and said, "We really must be going." You watched as he walked away, grabbing his brother by the arm, and pulling him up, before exiting the bar. By the way, the man reacted, you knew that they were vampires.

You sighed softly and went to follow the two men. You found both of the men outside the bar. The one you had been talking to was yelling at the other one for his actions. "Do you want people to find out about us? That we are vampires? Hmm?" he asked his brother. You interrupted the conversation and stated, "So you guys are vampires."

The dark-haired man looked at you, and you could tell he was panicking because you had just heard their biggest secret, He quickly sped over to you, cupping your face in his hands, making eye contact with you, and trying to compel you to forget what you had just heard.

When he was done talking, you let a smirk dance on your lips. "You can't compel a vampire," you told him. The man looked at you with great confusion and asked, "You're a vampire?"