Thank you - Message from Writer

Hello there reader, 

I would like to thank you for reading Morrigans Assassin, and to just say a few things.

This was a story i wrote a few months ago (around September 2016) and i had only started editing recently, due to the state of  "couldn't be bothered." 

Now that i have completed editing it (even though there are probably a few punctuation and grammatical errors) i decided to share it on wattpad.

This was a short story, even though it wasn't intended to be as any more complications within the story would just make me (and perhaps you as well) feel that the story would be way over the top and drag on. 

Either way thank you for reading, and if you enjoyed, please go check out my other stories. If I'm honest they don't have as good writing style (even though my writing style for this story has improved)  as this story, but you never know, maybe you will like them. I do have another Assassin story called The Crimson Assassin, which i believe is getting many reads (around 20 thousand  reads currently and i am personally proud of that achievement. ( thank you if you are one of those people that have read it)

Ok that went for a while, anyways thank you all for reading (and bothering to read this), and yeah...BYE!

~ Alpha_Ash_147 

(aka - Insanity Rules Me on:

Vine (RIP)

Twitter

Tumblr

Pinterest ( i shall warn you its very messed up, too much smutt) )