Ch. 1

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing crazily.

I flashed a sleepy look to it and saw D-dawg flashing brightly. I lazily picked it up.

D-dawg: Hey Y/N!
Y/N: What do you want?!
D-dawg: I want a girl!
Y/N: Haha, so funny. Now go away.
D-dawg: Ok. But the problem is that I called you to let you know that you have, now, less than 5 minutes before class starts. And I'm secretly doing this phone call.......ohh, a new teacher! Nice! Y/N? Y/N? Y/N?!
Y/N: ...............

I jot out of my bed, running into my bathroom to complete my morning routine. I was so flustered, why would Dinah wake me up 5 minutes before class starts?!

But, then again, she did risk getting in trouble for me.

No time to think, Y/N. Right now you're late for school because you forgot to set an alarm.

I literally sped through the streets to reach school. I luckily didn't get a speeding ticket.

Yet.

When I got to school, I got into my first block and saw the new teacher. She was so pretty.

She had the perfect curves.....

And those lips looked.......

I snapped out of my gaze and gave her my pass.

But it seems as though she has to make it a big scene.

"Y/N Y/LN! Look guys! An unexcused tardy on my first day of work! Y/N, my name is Ms. Hernandez. Clearly, you should have an explanation for being late, my dear. What is it?!" I stared at her angrily.

I heard a faint chuckle in the back of the room and I already knew it was DJ. I gave her a quick glance before giving my attention to Ms. Hernandez.

"Oh. So you're shy? Good to know. Because I'm being nice, I'm gonna let you explain to me at your lunch detention. You better not be late there. AND I MEAN IT!" She suddenly outbursted.

I nodded my head as she passed me to my detention.

I made my way to the empty seat beside Dinah, as she couldn't stop grinning. She's gonna pay.

Big time.

We were asked to write an essay about something we knew about the WWII. I knew nothing, so this was harder for me.

I bent down to grab my pencil that fell of my desk. I saw an invitation beside my desk. I was a very popular girl in school and only got invited to those very exclusive parties.

I opened it and saw an invitation to Camila Cabello's slumber party. I winked at her as she blushed. I lisped, 'meet me in the janitor's closet' as she beamed brightly.

Soon the bell rang, signaling that it was time for me to go to my next period.

I walked over to the janitor's closet to see Camila already there.

"Hey hotshot. I'm totally gonna come to the party. How many people are gonna be there?" I asked her as she blushed. "Not much, just a few friends. Less than ten." She explained as I smiled brightly.

"Good, because I always wanted to do this." I said as I placed my lips on her's and putting my hands around her neck, making the kiss go in deeper.

After a full minute, I finally pulled away.

"Bye babe!" I shouted as I made my way to my class, leaving a very ecstatic Camila.

When I got inside Ms. Debnam-Carey's class, it wasn't after another hour when we were finally dismissed to go to lunch.

"Good luck, Y/N. Hope Ms. Hernandez doesn't bite!" Dinah yelled happily as I made my way to her class room. I knocked on the door quietly.

"Come in." I heard her say as I took a deep breath and walked inside the empty classroom.

I walked over to the closest desk towards her and sat down.

"My Y/N. Why? Why were you late to my class? I can't have a slacker in my classroom." She said as I frowned.

"T-the r-reason w-why I-I was l-late b-because I forgot to set an alarm and then I woke up when Dinah called me, saying that class started in less than 5 minutes and I had a new teacher. So I rushed and sped my way here becau---'' Ms. Hernandez cut me off.

"I personally don't care about your life story. But I know one thing." She walked towards me and made her lips hover over my ear.

"Bad girls are gonna be punished. And you're a bad girl." She said seducingly as I couldn't help myself from moaning.

Well, here it is. The first chapter. Tell me what you guys think. Also, please vote because that kinda makes me feel good. Until next time.