Ch. 10

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm getting a headache from pounding my head against the door.

So, I stopped.

And you know what?

As soon as I gave up, this beautiful brown skinned girl came in.

WHY COULDN'T YOU COME WHEN I WAS BANGING MY FUCKING HEAD ON THE DOOR?!!!!!!

"Hey guys. I'm Normani. I'm helpin' Lauren with all of this and there's supposed to be three of y'all in he----" She got cut off when she didn't see Dinah.

"Where is that beautiful girl?" She asked as Clarke rolled her eyes.

"I'm over here!" Clarke sing-songed happily.

"Not you! She's tall and she is beautiful and she has that hair...." Normani said as she looked at all of us desperately.

"Well, to tell you the truth, if you're not talking about me, I don't know who you're talking about." Clarke said warmly as we both rolled our eyes.

"She's talking about Dinah. The Polynesian, right?" I asked her as she smiled brightly.

"We don't know where she is. We thought she...mphh!" Clarke's hand was over my mouth.

"We don't know where she is." Clarke dismissed as Normani got mad.

"Ok. Imma find her. And if she isn't back by afternoon, you'll all get punished. Badly. By me." Normani warned as the door slammed shut.

I couldn't believe Dinah.

I hope she saves us by afternoon.

Dinah's P.O.V

I'm now running away from these people.

They're in black masks and they're chasing me. I don't know why, but I think it either has something to do with Lauren or the brown skinned beauty.

Well, one thing is for sure.

They put one finger on me and I'm about to give 'em a poly beat down.

I guess I was slowed down by thinking because one person in  a mask came and leaped on me. Weird, since the fact that this person is suprisingly short.

"Get off of me jerk! You really wanna catch these hands, huh?" I shouted as the person laughed.

I've heard that laugh before.

"Hansen, you can do this the easy way or the hard way. You are supposed to be with Y/N and her friends at Lauren's place. Hehehe. Don't want me to call her, do you? She would be at most very angry." A familiar voice warned slyly as I growled.

Well that voice is too familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked her angrily as she smirked. (Get what I did there? Hehehe)

She removed the mask.

"You are slow Hansen. I was your Social Studies teacher." She said as my face turned into shock.

"M-Ms. H-Herna-andez?" I asked stunned as she laughed loudly.

"Guys! Come on. Let's take this one back to where she belongs!" Ms. Hernandez commanded as I felt myself getting tied up in ropes.

And for the whole time back, all I could do was look at Ms. Hernandez with complete hatred.

Lauren's P.O.V

I walked over to the table in front of Camila and placed my knife and gun on it.

OHHHH, THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!

"So Camila, you have yourself in a terrible situation. First, you have a party in which I have to come and kidnap all of y'all. I'm disappointed, Cabello. Next, you kiss me while in a relationship with Y/N." I said with a smirk as Camila frowned.

"Well, last time I checked, you were the one who kissed me." She said as I grabbed the knife and pointed the end at her.

"No, last time I checked, I'm the one in charge here." I growled as fear replaced her face.

"From now on, I want you to call me Ma'am. Is that clear?" I asked her as she nodded her head.

"Good girl. Now, tell me, have you've ever lost your virginity yet?" I asked her with a smirk as her eyes almost escaped her sockets.

"N-no m-ma'am. P-please d-don't. P-ple-----" I cut her off with a slap across her face.

"It's a yes or no question." I told her as tears fell down her face.

"Well, I don't wanna make you lose your virginity to someone you don't love. Which is me. But, since you do wanna talk to my future girlfriend with disrespect, Imma have to punish you." I told her with sadness traced in my voice.

I really didn't want to do this but, my baby need to be treated with respect.

"W-what's g-going o-on?" Camila asked with fear traced in her voice.

Soon, the doors opened slowly and then closed shut as Vero came walking up to Camila.

"You're gonna lose your virginity to her." I said slowly and quietly as Camila struggled against the ropes.

"Vero, don't kill her or hurt her. She deserves a semi good time since this her first time." I whispered in Vero's ear as she nodded understandingly.

I walked out of the room with the sound of screaming, then soft whimpers and a sad smirk.

Now, it's time to see my baby.

A/N: Ok, so y'all probably hate me for doing that to Camila and well, I'm so sorry. But it'll get better. It was either Dorito Boy or Vero.

Yeah, anyway, thanks for your support and see y'all soon!

Mima345girl😘😘😘