Ch. 3

A/N: 50 READS! THANKS GUYS!

Y/N's P.O.V

I finally finished my essay. I personally believe that was unnecessary for Ms. Hernandez to do, but, if I argued my opinion, I would probably have to write 1000 words.

Today, I learned 3 lessons.

One, the kids at school are sickening.

Two, I shouldn't sass Ms. Hernandez.

Three, I have to whip Dinah's ass tomorrow for not supporting me when I came in late earlier.

I turned off the lamp on my nightstand and placed my phone in its charger. I felt my eyes close as sleep took control of my body.

..............................................................................................................

I woke up an hour before school started. I completed my morning routine, not in a rush and decided on tight clothing.

When I finished, I called Dinah, and boy was she impressed.

DJ: What is it? Before you forget, are you ready for school? The fact that you had to scrape gum from underneath the desks yesterday, lol!
Me: Haha. So funny. Anyway, I'm ready. Come pick me up so that we can go to Starbucks and I can whip your ugly ass.
DJ: Excuse me?! My ass isn't ugly. It's beautiful!
Me: Ummmm....... Come pick me up. Now!
DJ: Dang! Ok. I'm coming.
Me: Hehehe.

By that moment, I hung up the phone and drastically waited for Dinah to come. When she did, we speed off to Starbucks.

I ordered an Rasberry White Chocolate Mocha. Dinah ordered an Dulce De Leche Latte.

When we arrived at school, I was the first one in Ms. Hernandez's class. Dinah had to go to a study group.

When I came inside, Ms. Hernandez took a short glance at me and when she saw who it was,she smiled.

I quickly deposited my things at my desk and grabbed my essay. I made my way towards her.

"I-I'm s-sorry for y-yesterday. It wasn't one of my best days." I told her as she took my essay and scanned through it. "It looks pretty good, Y/LN." She complimented as I blushed.

"Come here, Y/N." She instructed as I didn't hesitate to move closer towards her. "I can see you are a very smart girl. You just need discipline. Don't make me lie to myself when it comes to your knowledge." She said as I thanked her quietly.

Soon, the class came piling into the classroom.

My day went by easier than yesterday, and I think Ms. Hernandez isn't that bad.

..............................................................................................................

I was dressed in a cute crop top with shorts. Dinah was gonna pick me up so, I had to wait for her.

When we arrived, there were some people I knew. There was a girl named Clarke, a girl named Selena, a girl named Ariana, and a girl named Zendaya.

I walked through the door with my things as Camila greeted me politely.

"Ok. So there's drinks in the fridge and um, were gonna be sleeping over there, oh, and don't get too drunk." She said as I giggled. "Ok. I won't get too drunk, princess." I told her as she beamed.

I like this girl.

Me and Dinah met all the girls, and they're pretty cool.

Soon, Camila got us all together.