Ch. 13

Lauren's P.O.V

As soon as those 4 words escaped Y/N's lips, I had to keep myself from grabbing my knife and stabbing Camila.

I know I was probably harsh on Y/N and the fact that she got punished because Dinah tried to escape isn't really fair, however, all I could see was red at that moment.

But, that doesn't give Camila any rights to say that.

Is this some sort of trickery?!!!

Camila is trying to take Y/N for herself. NOT IN MY WATCH!

I stomped back to my room and closed the door.

Imma need to cool off.

I got my phone and started playing my music, blasting it in my ears, letting the rhythms take control of me and my anger.

I only felt this protective feeling when it came to Lucy. But, that ended when she did.

I closed my eyes and felt my head get lighter.

"Dad! For the final time, I don't wanna become a murderer! I want to be a normal person like everyone else." I argued for the final time as my dad sighed.

"Ok. But, if you change your mind, then, call me back Lauren." He said as I hung up.

I had an incoming call and I saw it was from Lucy.

"Heyyy babee." Lucy slurred and I already knew she was drunk.

"Babe, are you drunk?" I asked her nonchalantly as she laughed. "Nooo!" She said as I rolled my eyes. "Imma pick you up. I'm gonna follow your address on your phone, ok?" I asked her, but I was already starting the car.

"Whateverrr." She said and hung up.

Why did she hang up?

I made my way back to the bar and looked for Lucy.

I suddenly heard Lucy's voice and followed that sound. The door was locked and I started banging on it.

"OPEN THE DOOR LUCY OR IMMA KNOCK IT DOWN!" I screeched as there was no response.

"Lucy? LUCY?" I screamed as there was still no response.

I kicked the door down and I saw the love of my life in a pool of blood.

"Shit." I mumbled as I made my way towards her. "Lucy? Lucy? Please come back to me! Who did this to you? Lucy? Tell me, baby." I begged as she said her last words.

"I love you. I hope you find a better girl, Lolo. And trust me, you'll find that person who... shot me....just..." Her body became limp in my arms as I felt this wet substance in my eyes.

"Lucy.... please..... no..... don't leave me... please...." It took me a while to realize I was crying and I brought my love into my car. When we reached home, I decided to call my dad back.

And from that moment, I was a murderer.

I shot up out of my bed with tears in the rims of my eyes.

Thinking about Lucy always made me do this. Shit.

I climbed out of bed and went to Normani.

Dinah's P.O.V

I was trying to find a different way to escape this place when I felt an small tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and looked around. I saw Clarke and she was looking around the room for someone.

Strange.

"Dinah, we need to talk about Y/N." She said as I nodded slowly. She pointed towards Camila and Y/N, who were clearly blocking out everyone with their heated make out session.

"Camila is in danger. We all are." She started as I stated at her. "Why? How?" I asked as she visibly clenched her fists.

"Lauren said that she was going to muder anyone who got in the way of her and Y/N. That means that, she would probably kill us if we even show any sign of affection towards her." Clarke said as I could only leave my mouth wide open.

So, that was her plan to kidnap us?

I have a feeling there is something more to this.

I just need to find more information.

All I could do was turn towards the couple who was making out like it was their last moments together.

And then I realized, it could be Y/N's last moment with Camila.

A/N: Ok. So you know that double update thing I promised?

Coming right up!

So, love u guys!

Mima345girl😘😘😘