Ch. 11

Y/N's P.O.V

I heard the door click open and Dinah getting pushed inside.

I immediately ran to her to see her in a pittyful state and helped her up.

"DJ, what happened?" I asked her as Clarke got a first aid kit from the back of the room and tried to clean up Dinah.

"Nothing really." She answered but you could hear the pain in her voice.

"No, tell me what happened. Where were you?" I wanted to know why my best friend came back with bruises.

"It was nothing, dawg. I escaped and Ms. Hernandez caught me and brought back here, where Normani just gave me a few bruises here and there. Where's Chancho?" She asked as I stared at her in shock.

"MS. HERNANDEZ?!!" I shouted as she nodded her head. "Yup, and to think that I actually liked her." Dinah mumbled as I smirked.

"Like who, Dinah?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows. "Normani." She said blankly and as if on cue, Normani came into the room with Lauren.

"Crap, you're not the only one not wanting someone here." I mumbled as Lauren scanned the room for Dinah. When she found her, she stomped towards her and grabbed the collar of her shirt, bringing her to her feet.

"Why would you try to fucking escape, bitch?" Lauren yelled as Dinah winced in pain

"You needa learn how to answer questions when they're asked!" Lauren growled as Dinah whimpered in pain.

I then did the smartest thing I could ever think of.

I ran up towards Lauren and pulled her away from Dinah.

Rather harshly.

"Stop! Can't you see that she's covered in bruises?" I yelled as she dropped Dinah and grabbed me by the collar.

"Oh yeah, I see. But, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be the one covered in more bruises than her!" Lauren screeched as I felt my brave self crumple up into a tiny ball.

She dropped me and made her way to Clarke.

But, Clarke being the smart person she is, she ran away and kept running.

Lauren immediately ran after her in perfect form and pounced on her like she was prey.

"Ahhhhh!" Clarke shouted as Lauren laughed.

"Well, you know, it's probably not good to mess with me." She said to Clarke as she tightened her grip on her neck.

"SO DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME BITCHES! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" She shouted as Normani flinched.

"Ok. Let's get this over now." Normani said blankly as Ms. Hernandez came inside and grabbed Clarke on her arm and dragged her out.

Before she left, she glanced at me and I gave her a death glare.

Soon, Normani got Dinah and walked out of the room, leaving me with an angry Lauren.

"Where's Camila?" I asked her as she smirked. "Why would I tell you that, Y/N?" She asked me as I got angry.

"What did you fucking do to my girlfriend, you monster?" I screeched as I suddenly felt pain on my back and on my face.

"I think you're forgetting your place, Y/N." She said blankly as I saw her grabb something from her waistband.

"So, we're gonna have to fix that." She said while revealing a knife. No. No. No.

"Please don't do this, Lauren. Please." I begged her as she laughed.

"Well, I wish I couldn't but you need to be punished. Today, you not only tempered with my anger but you gave me additude to top it off." She said while grabbing a small bottle of alcohol from her pocket.

I already knew this wasn't going to end well.

"No, Lauren please. Please, I'm begging you." I begged with sobs escaping my lips.

I suddenly felt my oxygen get cut off.

"Don't you ever beg me. Ok?" She asked me as I tried to get air.

She held on a couple seconds longer and then let go, watching me trying to make my breaths even again.

She lifted her knife and slid the metallic silver over my cheek.

Then she brought it down, to my neck, then my collarbone.

When it reached my arm, she began to cut.

"You need to know your place, baby. I don't want to do this to you. Especially my girlfriend." She said with a smirk as I tried to keep in my screams.

"Y'you're n-not m-my g-girlfriend. C-Camz is." I answered quietly as she laughed.

"Well, we'll see who's right." She answered blankly. She stopped cutting, only to pour the alcohol all over my arm.

I screeched in pain as she kissed my cheek.

"Don't ever get out of place, again. Understood?" She asked me as I nodded my head, then she left the room quickly.

Lauren's P.O.V

I made my way to Ally's room, where I saw her reading the bible to Clarke?

Weird punishment.

Ok.

But, it's her problem. When Clarke went to the bathroom, I sat beside Ally.

"How are things with Y/N?" She asked me as I frowned.

"Imma get her to be my girlfriend. I'll murder anyone that gets in my way." I muttered angrily.

"I can help with that." Ally said with an evil smirk.

Wasn't this woman just reading the bible?!

"Thanks." I told her as I walked out of the room with a smirk.

But, what we didn't know that someone was watching.

A/N: Long chapter. See y'all soon.

Mima345girl😘😘😇