Ch. 17

Lauren's P.O.V

I was so angry, I shot the person closest to me, which was Camila.

She coughed up blood until she died, which I didn't really care.

Dinah was on the verge of tears, as I smirked after what I did.

I wanted to get rid of her, but not this way. Oh well.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hey Y/N."

Suddenly, it revealed Clarke.

She walked towards me with a smirk, expecting me to be somewhat surprised, or even scared.

"You know that when Lauren finds out, she's gonna murder your ass, right?" I asked her as she laughed.

"Lauren is never gonna find out." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"And Lauren is never gonna murder again." I shot back sarcastically as growled.

"You better shut up before I end up murdering your ass." She threatened angrily as I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch, the only reason I'm not pouncin' on any of these bitches is because my lazy ass don't wanna try to get out of these ropes. Mudafucker, they're ropes. ROPES!" I said, rolling my eyes at their stupidity.

"Well, I...." Clarke was flustered and Ally came up, and thanked Clarke before turning to me.

"You really think that Lauren is gonna come and save you, like a prince in shinning armour?" Ally asked as I laughed.

"No, I think Lauren is gonna save me like a princess in shinning armour." I said with a knowing smirk as she glared at me.

"In fact, I had a dream that I was stuck up in a house, somewhat like this, living life miserably until one day, she comes with her men and the glass slipper, which in this case is Lauren's gun, and she shot you all dead, and saved me. And then we kissed underneath the moonlight and I had twins. The end. You like it?" I asked her sarcastically as she was fuming by now.

"You would be so much better if you were quiet." Ally mumbled something inaudible.

She turned and walked away, when suddenly, something or someone came up behind me, grabbing my shoulders.

I gasped and flinched visibly, and I was about to shout when a had was placed over my lips.

"Shhh, Baby girl. Lauren's here. Good girl. Shhh." She whispered as I stayed quiet, scared that if I make a sound, Lauren would get mad at me.

When she untied the ropes, she kissed my cheek and sat me on the floor.

"Baby cakes, when I go over there, since I know you hate blood, just, don't watch. Ok?" She asked me as I shook my head yes.

How come she's doing this to me? Isn't this how Camila is supposed to make me feel? I'm so confused.

Lauren had her hand on the trigger and came up behind Troy, and shot him in the head.

Blood splattered everywhere, and I flinched with tears in my eyes.

She moved over to Brad, in which she shot him in the head 3 times. "That's what happens when you mess with Lauren Jauregui, little boy. Thought I was gonna be like the others, right?" She questioned angrily and quietly, as my eyes widened, by her personality.

When she reached Ally, she grabbed her and threw her on the ground, before shooting her in the stomach.

Clarke was waddled up in a corner, clearly scared. Lauren laughed as she approached the girl.

"Wow. You're scared of me? I mean, who wouldn't? But, when I kill you, I'm gonna drink your blood for breakfast." She said as I choked on air.

That's a little too far, Lauren.

She turned towards me, and motioned for me to come forward. When I gained the strength to get up, I walked over to her, only to have the gun placed in my hands.

"Since you feel like assisting in the plan of hurting my girlfriend, it's only smart if I let her kill you. Isn't that right, Y/N?" She asked with a smirk, as I stood there motionless.

"L-L-Lauren, I-I...... I-I can't." I mumbled as she laughed.

"You can and you will baby. The last thing I need is to be angry, sweetie. Pull the trigger." She said, with harsh laced in her voice.

I aimed the gun at Clarke's head, and closed my eyes,as tears formed in them.

I should have a choice to not do this.

I'm in control over my body.

I gave up, and fell to the floor in tears.

"I-I............c-can't k-kill a-another h-human............ b-being, L-Lauren. I-I c-can't." I sobbed as Lauren grabbed the gun from my hands, rather harshly, and shot Clarke without any mercy.

She lifted me up, and she growled.

"I told you to pull the trigger. Is it really that hard?" She asked as I cried some more.

"Oh, I see now. You think that you're still dating Camila, and that I was just in the moment to call you my girlfriend, right? You're dead wrong. She's dead. I killed her. You're finally mine now. You and I are an official couple." She said as I felt my world stop.

Camila is dead.

"Why did you kill her?" I croaked as she smiled.

"Cause I wanted to, princess." She said as she took out a needle.

"When you wake up tomorrow, you'll be punished for today." She said angrily as my world turned a sad shade of black.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait.

I plan to update tomorrow. Also, sorry for Camila's death.

😏😏😏😏

Just thought of an idea.

Anyway, I love you guys. Mima345girl😘😘😘