Ch. 9

Dinah's P.O.V

Ok. Now, let's clear some things right now.

How in the world can those fanfics be true?!!!

You know, when they have someone falling for their kidnapper. That kind of stuff.

WELL, I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH MY KIDNAPER!!!!

She has the smoothest skin in the world. That skin is a perfect shade of brown. And don't even get me started with her eyes! Those brown eyes!

STOP DINAH! YOU GOT KIDNAPPED!

But, I have to get out of here to save us all. I'm gonna escape this place!

I made my way towards the window and it was opened. Weird.

Is it a trap?

Nah, the fanfics I read, there wasn't a trap.

I climbed out of it quietly and took off into running into the middle of nowhere.

I ran and ran as I felt the wind trying to pull me back.

When I reached a tree trunk, I climbed inside of it and cleaned it up.

I have to find a street now.

Ok, later.

Right now, I need sleep.

And prayer.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Where is Dinah?!! When I actually need her, she decides to disappear.

There was a maid that came into the room and gave me an smug glance. Then she muttered an "Ugh" and rolled her eyes.

I was already pissed so, I shot her a comeback.

"Sweetheart, the only ugh is what you did with your hair today." I said as her face turned angry. "Atleast I actually passed school and don't want to rub it in but, YOU FAILED!" She said as I smiled.

"Really? So did your daddy's condom." I said blankly as Clarke stiffled a laugh.

"YOU...." Our argument was cut off by screaming.

I recognized that scream from anywhere.

"CAMILA!!!!" I screamed as my legs moved before I could think.

I ran into the locked door and banged my head hard against it.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

The door wouldn't budge! Why can't the door move?!! How come the door won't break down?!!!!

Then I saw it.

A little titanium code box.

It won't let the door move unless the code is placed inside.

I turned to the maid.

"Put the fucking code in." I said as she laughed.

"No can do." She said as I growled.

"PUT THE FUCKING CODE IN SO I CAN SAVE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!!" I yelled as she stopped laughing.

"Unless you want me to die and for you to get punished for trying to escape, I don't think I can do that." She said blankly as I sank to the floor.

WHY?!!!!!!! I NEED TO SAVE CAMZI!!!!!!

First it was 7 of us.

Then it was 6.

Then it was 4.