Ch. 20

Lauren's P.O.V

After my date with Y/N, I tucked her in bed.

I got up and placed my phone in the charger.

I was about to fall asleep after 30 minutes when my phone rang.

Really?

I grabbed it and answered it.

"What?!!" I answered.

"Lauren, are you aware that Karla Camila Cabello, the one that you supposedly killed, is on the run again like a crazy woman?" Taylor asked me rather calmly.

"What?! How?!" I shot up from bed.

"I dunno how but I know she's all over our radar and she's smiling like someone who is mentally ill and has this girl with her." Taylor said blankly as I sat up.

"It's actually funny, sis." She said laughing as I just sat there confused.

I ran to Dinah's room, only to see a note.

Dang, she got some sloppy handwriting.

Dear Lauren.

Hahahaha. You tried to get rid of me?! You thought!

I am going to get my girlfriend back, oh don't worry.

I'm not scared of you.

Try me, I'm not scared of you. I dare you to.

Yours Truly,
Camila

I read the letter while laughing. This girl is trying me.

So hard.

She wanna play a game, she gonna get a game.

I turned around to the sound of something clattering behind me.

"Lauren? *yawn* What are you doing? *yawn*" Y/N asked as I walked towards her.

"Shh baby. I'm right here. I'm just looking at something. Go to bed." I told her quickly and she nodded, and went to bed.

I was gonna go to the bathroom, however Y/N was so sleepy that she ran into the door.

"Lauren *yawn* this door *yawn* isn't opening." She said after many failed attempts to run the door open by running into it.

I walked her over to the bedroom and placed her in bed.

"Maybe you should get some sleep, angel." I told her as she immediately fell asleep.

I turned off the lamp and let sleep take over me.

I woke up in the middle of nowhere.

"Lauren. Come here. Now." He told younger me as she walked towards her father.

"I'm sorry, Lauren. It's just that.... your mother.... She was.... just.... we couldn't work." He told her as she nodded understandingly.

I woke up from this memory and tried to actually forget about it.

I looked over at Y/N as she was asleep, snoring quietly.

Y/N.

I'll do anything for her.

I guess I have to sleep.

I fell asleep beside her, as she cuddled me closer to her.

.......

BING!!

BING!!!

BING!!!

What in the entire nation???

I smelled the air, only to smell smoke.

Shit!

I ran down the stairs, only to be greeted by Y/N, who was trying to take out the fire with a sponge.

I got the fire extinguisher and when the fire finally ended, I walked over to her.

"What were you doing, babe?" I asked her calmly as she started to cry.

"No,  no, no. Don't cry. Can you please tell me what's wrong?" I asked as she visibly clenched her fists.

"I'm an dumb ass m---" I cut her off with a hard, passionate kiss, that she soon melted into.

When breathing became a problem, she broke apart, and she smiled a little.

"I was trying to make you breakfast in bed, ya know? Then, when I was making cereal, I poured the milk in the pan..." I stopped her there.

"You poured the milk in the pan?" I asked as she nodded.

"And I placed the cereal in the toaster, and aluminum foil in the microwave to make sure your comes out hot." She said as I tried my best not to laugh.

"Lastly, the foil just went boom and tada, you have my disaster." She said as I just busted out laughing.

"Sweetie, you don't do that. Do you know how to make cereal?"I asked her as she looked down and blushed.

I lifted her chin up with one finger.

"How about we make breakfast together?" I asked her as she smiled brightly.

A/N: a little bit of fluff

Yeah, enjoy that because it ain't gonna last long!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha

I made this bet with my friend Shayla_Pham that I could write smut

She said I couldn't....

So, be awaiting for some smut in The Heart Of The Assassins AND in Dare.

And, hope I win this bet

I don't even have half a penny.....

Love you guys,
Mima345girl😘😘😘