Ch. 7

Y/N's P.O.V

I hate her! She is so annoying! And to think I was actually gonna ask her to be my girlfriend! I hate her!

I'm sitting here, eating the pancake that Lauren gave us for breakfast. The other girls were shivering from all the tension between me and Camila. Selena was the first to speak up.

"Girls, this is just a little argument. Please get over it!" She practactly begged. I rolled my eyes angrily.

"Oh. Ok, so little that I want her out of my life completely. Bye! Bon Voyaggeee!" I squealed sarcastically as Camila turned around. "Really, it's weird but I want the exact same thing!" She said as the door flew open.

Revealing the person I didn't want to see right now: Lauren.

"I have a challenge for you guys." She said, smirking.

"What is it?" Clarke asked suspiciously as Lauren beamed brightly. "Oh, of course! Has anyone heard of Russian Roulette? The deadly version?" She asked as I gasped a little too loudly. My dad died from that game.

All of the confused heads turned towards me. Dinah looked like she has seen a ghost. Lauren strutted closer to me.

"Oh look! Y/N knows this game, do you? Cause last time I checked, a special someone played this game and..." her voice dropped to an whisper. "They didn't make it out alive." She said sinisterly as I felt the tears pouring down my face.

"Yeah, I know." I said as she smiled. "Explain." She commanded as Camila made her way towards me.

"Russian Roulette is a game. Where you can die in. L-like m-my dad d-did. It's when you place a single round in a revolver. You then spin the cylinder and you place the muzzle to your head and pull the trigger." I explained as the tears poured down my face like a river. Lauren smiled approvingly and she grabbed a gun in her back pocket.

"Perfect, my dear. We're all gonna play. But, just to let you know, there will be 4 of y'all left. Two will die. So say your goodbyes now." She said as Dinah frowned.

"But aren't there supposed to be 5 of us left?" Dinah asked as Lauren smiled menacingly. "No sweetie. We're gonna play two rounds of it." She explained as Dinah's face became flustered.

"READY?!" Lauren asked as we all held hands.

Lauren passed the gun to Ariana. "Start." She said as Ariana placed the gun to her temple.

CLICK!

Ariana gave it to Clarke. Clarke looked like she was about to stop breathing as she placed the gun to her temple.

CLICK!

Clarke passed me the gun as I placed it to my temple. I'm gonna die now. I don't wanna die now. I haven't even lost my virginity yet. WHY?!

I pulled the trigger.

CLICK!

I've never felt my heart beat so fast. I passed it to Dinah.

CLICK!

Dinah smiled as she passed it to Camila.

Camila placed the muzzle on her temple and closed her eyes.

CLICK!

Camila passed the gun to Selena. Who was shaking life a leaf.

She took a deep breath as the muzzle sat on her temple.

She pulled the trigger.

POW!

Selena's body was now an lifeless body. We all stared at the lifeless body lying before us. Lauren just smiled! TF!

We started over and Ariana got killed. I stared at Camila as she cried her heart out on my shoulders. I sat there in shock as Lauren walked over and kissed my cheek.

"Close your mouth or you'll attract flies." She whispered sneakily as I closed my mouth.

****MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT****

I felt delicate lips on mine as my eyes shot open. I couldn't make out the figure until she spoke.

"Baby, I missed these lips." Camila said gingerly as I suppressed a moan.

She was straddling my waist as I got lost in her eyes.

But we didn't know that someone was watching.

Hope you guys love it. I actually had to look up a dangerous game and found Russian Roulette. Hope u like. Vote/Comment if u want to.

Mima345girl😘😘😘