Chapter 22: "Should've Known Better"

Autumn ran through the school's corridors. Her heart beating as loud as thunder. She clutched her purse along the way, each breath was unbearably heavy, but she forged on anyway. A generous amount of spine-tingling excitement rushed through her body, pumping her legs with the needed adrenaline to sprint. Every figure she passed by were all meshed up in a blur. Nothing else mattered anymore.

Not even the unwanted attention and pensive eyes she gained from running through the halls couldn't destroy the undivided determination she had. Autumn barged into the janitor's closet and locked it. Nobody else but her were interested in going in.

She let herself slide off the wall and onto the concrete floor. She was as happy as ever.

Taeyang had just told her that he loved her.

Autumn could swear that she was floating way up in the sky due to all the sprightly emotions she had bubbling and boiling up inside. Everything was perfect; and now all she needed to do was to find a way to end her charade. She had to break up with Chanyeol.

But it was going to be a great challenge however. Her fairly-tale ending wasn't going to happen unless she was finally and officially with the man she deeply adored through all of her years.

"I have to break up with him." she thought to herself.

"*sigh* But I have to meet his dear friend tomorrow...I can't break his heart there! Not in front of his buddy!"

"...What am I going to do?"

-End of Fall-