Chapter: 12 "Truth or Dare"

Another week had passed, Autumn was staying with Chanyeol at his house just until school starts. They'd visit Baekhyun too and would often drop some gifts off, but they wouldn't stay any longer than an hour. Because Autumn had a book report to write and would pester Chanyeol until they'd get home. This made Baekhyun dislike her even more. She was getting in the way of their friendship!

But other than that, she was a real nice girl, sweet and charming too. Plus, she kept Chanyeol happy, which shocked Baekhyun since he wasn't used to the stoic man smiling from time to time. She did make a huge impact on his life and Baekhyun wasn't one to argue with that.

He just had to embrace the fact that this girl was gonna be in their lives for quite a while.

Three more weeks passed on and it was the last day of their break, Chanyeol decided to spend his hours with his neglected pal ALONE. Which meant no Autumn, because he felt that he was ignoring his friend and wanted to make it up to him.

He grabbed his velvet scarf and wrapped it around his thin neck since it was rather chilly outside. He quickly walked to Baekhyun's home, careful not to catch the attention of his pretty clingy girl. Since he knew she'd want to come along and wouldn't take "no" for an answer. She was no doubt a bundle of joy, but heck was she nosy!

He increased the speed of his steps, but was stopped at his tracks when he heard the call of a familiar voice from behind.

"Chanyeol!"

He froze. It was...Autumn.

"And where do you think you're going?!" She exclaimed with her hands on her hips.

Chanyeol didn't know what to say...

It was evening now, Baekhyun was slumped in his couch just waiting for Chanyeol to come. He let out a deep sigh as he slouched even further. He felt betrayed yet again.

Just as when he was about to lose hope, a knock was made on the door.

He opened the door and was happy to see Chanyeol, but was instantly disappointed when he saw Autumn and a group of teens behind him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and was angered. Chanyeol promised it was just going to be the two of them!

Chanyeol looked at him sympathetically and mouthed an "I'm sorry" as he turned to look at the group,

"Hey guys, this is my best pal, Baekhyun." He said as he gestured towards the door.

"Hey Baekhyun!" They said in unison as they rudely barged inside.

Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a menacing glare before facing the group and quickly changed his expression. Chanyeol could feel the tension in the room and entered the house too. He sat on the couch beside Autumn as she instantly snuggled towards him, feeling the warmth of his chest which earned a scowl from Baekhyun.

He let out a nervous cough as he introduced Baekhyun to the gang.

"Ummm, Baekhyun, these are my classmates, the one with the blue ribbon on her neck is, Krystal," He said as he gestured to a girl with alabaster hair who was texting on her phone. She seemed rather mean though, as she carefully looked around the house and immediately rolled her eyes in distaste. She kept her arms crossed the whole time as she was busy with chewing her gum.

"The one with a bunny beanie is, Lime, she's even more talkative than Autumn," He continued as their gaze locked on a girl with blonde curly locks. She seemed nicer than Krystal since she immediately smiled and silently waved at Baekhyun when their eyes met. And he swore he saw her blush after that.

"And last but not the least is, Taeyang, he's sort of like the school sweetheart." He finished as he pointed at the only male in the group he brought in. He was sitting on a chair looking rather bored as he played with his scarf.