EPILOGUE

The clouds began to rumble, the clouds were grieving with her. I looked at Gaea, not a single hint of emotion can be felt on her steel eyes. Looking at her, I know that she wouldn't be able to use the same attack that she did earlier to terminate Riley.

I walked my way towards Ice, she was still grieving for Riley's unexpected sacrifice. I carefully held her cheeks and wipes her tears, "I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Sky... why- why did he did that?" She asked.

I ruffled her hair and can't help but to notice the illuminating sapling on the ground, "Riley left something valuable, Ice." I said and showed her the sapling, her eyes glimmered which made me smiled.

Our moon is still shining.

She carefully stood and bravely looked at Gaea. Her eyes were burning as she looks at the woman before us. "I will drag you to hell," Ice firmly said.

A large magic circle lit up beneath us, "Ember Vale," she chanted.

The blue diamond on the hilt of her Crystalline Sword made a soothing glow, the sword floated above Ice and began to scatter its parts. After a moment, it was slowly attaching to her body like armor. Her beautiful ash gray hair turned into blazing red, half of her body was covered with fire while the other half was covered with ice.

"Ice..." Serena whispered. "You're not supposed to use that!"

"Shut up,"

Ice suddenly disappeared from my sight but her oozing magical energy can tell her location, she was releasing so much magic.

"Follow Ice!" Light shouted.

I grip at my sword tighter and galloped to the ground, Gaea was lifting and dropping the ground so we won't be able to reach her. "Serena, use your chances," I ordered.

Ice was the first one to meet Gaea, the clanging of their swords were echoing. "Sky, Lyn can't use that... she was forbidden to use that... it might kill her. Please stop her now," Serena begged through Light's Intelectix.

"I can't..." I can't stop someone who has a will to end someone. Instead of stopping her, I helped her in this fight.

I plunged my sword towards Gaea, she was caught off guard when I launched my attack and cut through her face. I gathered a large mass of water and covered Gaea with it, I glanced at Ice and she immediately understood what I was trying to tell.

The water froze.

"Ice..." I called.

One of her eyes was now close, she was catching her breath as she looked at Gaea who was trapped inside the sphere of ice. I was about to tell her to uncast her transformation when we heard a crack, I bit my lip as I watch the ice as it slowly cracks.

I pulled Ice near me so we can escape but it was too late when we heard a loud mighty roar. I looked behind and saw her steel eyes looking down on us, I saw how Ice gulped. Her hands were trembling as we look at the goddess in front of us.

A large magic circle appeared on the top of her head, the ground was trembling but it was different from before. This tremble was inviting someone to rise beneath us, she smirked. A sudden force pushed us back, it was something that we cannot fight; it was heavy and strong.

"That was cold," Gaea stated.

I groaned when I felt my body slamming from a huge rock. "I'm mad. Let me tell you why I chose the Cerxes as our battleground." she cunningly smiled.

I was struggling hard but my back was attached to the rock. I roamed my sight and saw my friends with the same state as I am.

My eyes widened when raspy winter ground was destructed from below, something huge was rising from the ground. Gaea began to laugh, "Welcome back, Hallow." After her greetings, a loud deafening roared echoed.