Chapter 54: The Battle of the Olympians (New Version)

Serena turned her back as the others were filled with silence. Sue roamed her sight around, her stormy eyes were filled with sadness as she looks at her friends, she felt the sudden change like everyone around her now is not what they used to be.

Serena halted when she heard a crunch under her feet, she softly cursed inside her head. One bad move and she'll be cold just like the season. Aizen saw her situation clearly, he amusedly watches her as she began to mumble various curses.

"I want to punch Aizen in the face right now," Aizelle whispered.

Phoenix looked at her curiously and the shift his gaze towards Aizen who was now smirking as he massages his jaw while watching Serena, "Let him be," Phoenix said.

Light's brows wrinkled, under the deafening silence, he can hear the loud thumping of feet and he can tell that it is approaching into their direction. Aizen's smirk vanished when he heard the loud marching of feet, he gently walked his way towards Serena and pulled her out of the thin floor of ice.

Serena was caught in surprise and when she looked behind the floor was already destroyed, the chunks of ice were already falling in the cold water.

"Be alert—" Serena forcefully pushed Aizen which made him tighten his jaw while looking at her.

"Position," Light meaningfully said.

They were about to ask him when a flickering holographic screen appeared in front along with a loading bar at the top of their heads. As it was completed, the data of Light's plan appeared.

Both Serena and Sue made a platform using their blessings, Aizelle hops into Serena's pearl while and Light used Sue's clouds to watch the enemies from above.

The others were left at the ground, they all someone their weapons while waiting for Light's signal. "Aizen, four reapers at your left. Sue, three reapers at the three next to you. Phoenix, five reapers in front. And Serena, two reapers will show at your right." they all nodded.

Aizelle summoned her Legendary Bow, waiting for Light's order.

The thumping of feet vanquish, and it made them grips at their weapon tightly. The Primus' eyes were leering as they wait for their prey to land their first attack, the rustle coming from the icy bushes became the signal for their enemies attack.

And just like Light said, the number of reapers and the place they were hiding was accurate.

The dance of the demigods began, the fight that has been choreographed since the beginning. Their swords gleamed in the moonlight, the loud clanging of the swords echoed.

Phoenix shuffled to his side and waited for his opponent's attack, his opponent plunged his sword to his stomach that he mightily deflected. His amber eyes blaze as he stains his sword with his opponent's blood.

"What is my role, then?" Aizelle asked Light.

Even in the middle of the fight, Light's childish attitude didn't disappear. He didn't speak nor glance to Aizelle which made Aizelle look beneath her.

Aizen's opponents were now down under their knees. Sue's opponents were enjoying the fluffiness of the cloud that were covering them, and when she snaps her fingers the milky clouds turned angry, bolts of lighting began to flicker on it as the lightning showers to her opponents. And Serena was languidly looking at her opponents whom she kick and were immediately defeated.

Aizelle heaved a sigh. Her rosy eyes were fixed in the direction of the forest, she can see another hoard of reapers coming to their direction. "Phoenix," Aizelle called.