Chapter 6. No spark after all

Pipers P.O.V.

Stupid.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Thats how I felt right now.

Ok i felt that way a lot of times but now especially.

You may ask yourself why I said yes to this whole thing.

Well let me tell you a secret, I DONT KNOW!

I tried to get my mind off of my stupidity, but I kept on asking myself why.

Why did I have to be so stupid? Why do I have to go to this school? Why did I have to meet Jason? Why is the sky blue?

Ok, that one didnt have to do something with the dillema I was in, but I still wondered.

Why did I have to be...I shuddered at the thought...jealous?

The bell rang and I decided to think about it later. Now i had to get my mind off of it. Oh, but that wont be possible because im literally going to go to Jasons house and spend time with him!

Im having the best of luck today.

Leo and me exchanged a few glances as class ended. He knew I would be going to Jasons house and I know he was hoping that Jason and me could get to know each other better and becomes best buddys or something. I sighed at the thought. Why me anyways?

I was too tired to talk anymore with Leo and so I just left the room when the bell rang.

I was at my locker putting away my books and taking out my Englisch stuff so we could work on the project. It was about greek mythology and I must say I am OBSESSED about it. I know everything to do with it anyways so this shouldnt take too long...hopefully.

I wanted to text my dad, but decided to call him instead.

As I looked at his contact I was reminded again. Of everything I lost because of him. All my friends I missed every day, all the different places and, for some reason, my mom. I was small when she left and I dont have a lot of memory of her, but I known that every kid deserve to have a mother.

I shook my head and decided to text him afterall. It would be easier for both of us if we didnt have to talk.

After I told him I was going over to a friends house(I laughed, yeah right...A friend)to work on a project, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and expected it to be Jason, but it wasnt. Instead there stood a guy with brown hair. He was smiling brightly down at me while showing his perfectely white teeth. They wernt your average white teeth, this was an advanved shade of white.

"Umm do you need anything?", I asked him, quite confused. "Well, your number would be great", he said, smiling sheepishly.

I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes. Was he serious?

"I dont give my number to random strangers", I answered a bit harshly. He chuckled,"Feisty, I like it". And then that bastard even started smirking. Smirking.

"We dont have to stay strangers, ya know".

I scrunched my nose. "Look I dont know who you are and what you want, except for my number, which you arnt getting, but I need to go. Im meeting up with someone". I was really hoping that would make him leave. Of course, I was wrong.

He moved closer to me and put a strand of hair behind my ear. Cute move, but not so pleasant coming from him. I quickly moved away, but he got a hold of my wrist so I couldnt move.