Chapter 8. Too Perfect

Pipers P.O.V

The next day was awfull for several reasons.

1. My new "mom" tried to dress me in pink and it didnt end pretty for either of us.

2. I missed the bus in the morning so i had to walk, which wouldnt have been so bad if there wernt that pile of sh*t right in my way and soon under my foot.

3. I was lonely for most of my periods, which shouldnt have been so suprising.

4. Jason was ignoring me the whole day.

Now, the first three were basically a normal day for Piper Mclean, but the last one hurt. It just hurt.

Of course yesterday hadnt been the best day of my life, and i cant say that my meeting with Jason was flawless, but i thought now i might have someone here that knew me a bit better.

What were you even thinking Piper? I thought you wanted to stay hidden and unnoticed. What ever happened to that, huh?

The stupid part of my brain was right, this is what I was expecting and i wasnt gonna get anything else. I had to stop thinking this school and this place might be any different then the others. It wouldnt be different.

No Piper, there will be one difference. Here, no one will care. And you wont either.

I even smiled when i saw him in the hallway. He gave me one glance back, and i swear i saw a twinkle in his eyes, but it immediately faded, when he saw someone behind me.

Thats when he smiled. The fakest, yet most beautiful smile i have yet seen at this school.

Its like i was completely gone, vanished, as soon as he saw the Girl behind me. My whole mind was yelling not to look, but it was almost impossible with the way Jason was looking at her. She must have been special.

And boy, she was. Special indeed. I felt like I was a worm, put next to a swan. Well, with what she was wearing it was easier to compare her to a flamingo. Cause basically all she was wearing was P-I-N-K. Maybe she should meet up with my new "Mom", bet they would like each other.

It all happened so fast, the one moment she was still looking straight forward, and the other she almost killed spar-jason. Dammit.

Seriously, i didnt wanna be him. I was already praying that she didnt give him internal bleeding from all the hugging, but when she started to kiss him, J was seriously thinking about calling an ambulence.

I mean, he didnt even get the time to blink, she just threw herself on to him. He didnt look very happy either, but kissed her anyway. He kissed her anyway.

It seriously wasnt hard to see that they were a couple. Not only because they were kissing in the middle of the hallway but because they were by far the most georgeous people in this school. They fitted together perfectely. Too perfect.

I quickly turned away, deciding Leo was right. This boy definetely needed someone to clear him up.

Well, good luck with that!

Oh...I was supposed to clear him up...thats right.

I sighed and went off to my next class, deciding that this was too perfect for me to rip apart. I couldnt do it, at least not yet.

_______________________________________

I know, I know what youre thinking.

What a great chapter, right?

Piper: No, theyre thinking that it was way too short and not even that good. And by the way, you could improve your grammar and youre vocabulary isnt-

Ok thats enough for today ladies and gentlemen! See you next time on DISCUSSIONS WITH MY OWN FICTIONAL CHARACKTERS.

Love ya, bye!