Write

So, for all of you out there, deciding to read this story, thank you

Ive barely gotten started on wattpad and everyone that has already done it, knows that writing a story is a big responsibility, oppurtunity, and risk. Because theres always the chance that...well, you suck at writing. Which dosnt mean you shouldnt try.

But putting that aside, lets focuse on this story, shall we?

Lets be honest. How many people actually read the authors notes? How many people will actually read this chapter? Not a lot. But I do encourage you to read my authors notes, they're quite funny.

Since basically no one will read this, i could say anything! Which i wont, because im here to proove a point.

And my point is, that anyone can write.

Yes, yes, there are people in the world that can actually not write, but even they can, in their mind. Writing is nothing else but thinking with letters and putting them on paper...or wattpad. Its cheaper.

If anyone ever told you you cant write, go ahead and proove them wrong! Write a book about a hedgehog with a cold. Or maybe an actual story. But hey, its all up to your imagination.

If you can think it, you can write it.

And now read my story. Youve gotten this far already, theres no use in quitting now.