Chapter 17: We will all miss you!

~ Midnight, around 12:09 ~

                                                                      ~ Thursday ~

                      Every doctor and nurse tried saving Penelope. Victoria and Johnny was outside worried about her. Johnny was just ashamed as ever. As time passes, the medical team had given up and headed to the two friends.

                 A doctor spoke. "I'm sorry. There's nothing else that we can do." Her voice was sadden.

                "Doctor, what happened?" Victoria said.

               "There was a torn tendons. It was caused by a sudden emotional trauma." The nurse answered. "The affects, we are not sure of."

             "Thank you.. Is okay if we said our goodbyes one last time?" Victoria stood up, trying to be tough but it didn't work.

          "Yes, you may." They led them to Penelope.

         Victoria and Johnny had followed and entered the room. Victoria started first. "Penelope, I'm so sorry I was like this.. I wished we could've been more together everyday. You were like a best friend.. no, a sister to me. You showed me how life can be sometimes. And I thank you for that... Oh, Penelope, I love you! Please! Stay with me forever even if you are gone... I want you by my side everyday." Victoria started crying. She stared at the corpse of her friend sadly. Her voice stopped talking.

           Johnny took his turn. "I'm sorry I caused you this, Penelope. I just wanted the best for you. I wasn't right for you if I caused you all this even if we loved each other... Forget about me in your after life.... Goodbye." He turned around. Johnny tried holding it in as best as he can. But, then let out a cry.

          The two said goodbye again and left the room. From there, they went separate ways. Victoria  went to tell her family and Penelope's what had happen. A funeral was planned. Everyone except  Johnny was there. Even Stewart had heard the news. People had regretted giving Penelope such a hard time when she was alive. And now, at her funeral, they grief.