- Karin Jinsui

Karin Jinsui

As a youngin' I grew up in the streets of violence. I'm from the streets of Brooklyn, NY. Rest wasn't something you could get due to all the gunshots heard.

You couldn't get stuff for free, you had to earn it.

Everybody wasn't ya friend and I had to learn that the hard way. That's the reason I have trust issues now.

Momma ain't raise no bitch. I grew up street and book smart. Regardless of all the bullshit that was thrown at me, I kept my head up high.

'Lost a lot of family members because of the game I used to play. 'Wish I could turn back the time and fix my life better than it was but I know it's far too late.

Love wasn't something I cared about due to my heart being broken so many times. People wonder why I'm so cold hearted and rude and such a bitch but honestly, I have a big heart.

I do shit for people more than I do for myself.

I just never met the right person and until I do, I'm gonna remain the same. I'm not changing for anyone.

I asked the lord to forgive me for my sins and to make me a better person and he did. So because of him, I'm grateful. He got me where I am today and he got me and my momma out of the hood.

My life wasn't so great back then, but I came from nothing to something and I'm beyond blessed.

_____________