7 .

Karin Jinsui

I got off the elevator, heading towards my room. I sighed once I noticed August standing there. "Hey." I mumbled.

"Wassuh..Can I come in?" He asked. I wanted to just be petty and say no but I decided against it.

"Sure." I said, unlocking the door and we both entered. I went inside the kitchen, placing my keys on the counter along with my purse.

"You still mad?" I heard Aug say, entering the kitchen.

"Nope," I said as I opened up my fridge, looking inside of it to see if I could find something to make. I'm starving like hell.

I bent over sticking my hand inside and grabbed my strawberries. I then closed the door and rinsed them off.

"How do you feel about this whole thing? And be honest. I wanna see where your head is at." He said.

I jumped up on the counter, kicking my feet while biting into my strawberry.

"I'm honestly over it. I just think it would've been better if you both would've said something the day I "introduced" y'all to each other, instead of just keeping it yourself."

He sighed. "I didn't say nun cause I ain't wanna ruin what we had goin on, ya know?" I looked at him and simply nodded my head.

"Ion want shit to be awkward now. I'm still the same rude ass Aug you met, over a month ago. Me knowing Lira shouldn't change anything."

I sighed. "It's not that. Who's to say y'all won't do sum slick shit behind my back?"

"I'm not like that, Karin." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I wanna believe you, I just don't know." I said. He came over to where I was and stood between my legs.

"Just trust me, ma. I won't lead you wrong." He whispered, sending chills down my spine. I started to speak but he brought his lips to mine and stopped me from doing so.

He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter. Our tongues danced against each other in the most perfect sync.

"August." I mumbled against his lips.
"What are we doing?" I asked, slowly pulling away.

"Let me please you, baybeh." He said, lowly in my ear. I bit my lip, contemplating my next move.

He placed his hand at my pearl and rubbed it, kissing my neck. I let out a low moan. This man was going to be the death of me.

He rubbed my area in slow, circular motions, through my tights. I became wetter and wetter by the second.

"Aug, don't tease me." I said biting my lip. He smirked and slid his hand in my panties.

"Damn, you wet for daddy already." He said.

I moaned as he inserted a finger inside of me. He kissed my lips again as I arched my back, closing my eyes.

"Oh my fucking- yesss, right there." I moaned, biting my lip. He entered a second finger and started going harder and faster.

"You like that?" He said in my ear. I tried to speak but I couldn't get any words out so I nodded my head.

"Aug, I'm bout to cu-"

"Hold that shit." He demanded. He slid my panties and tights off of me, and I took my shirt and bra off.

I placed my hand on my soaked area, and rubbed it. I watched as he undressed himself.

After he was fully naked, he picked me up and took me inside of my bedroom. I laid my naked body across the bed and he hovered over me.

"Kiss me." I said seductively.

He leaned in smashing his lips against mine. I took my hand and stroked Aj from the base to the tip.

He grunted and I continued stroking him. He then placed my now erect nipple in his mouth, licking it in circular motions and massaged the other one. He then switched over to my other tit and did the same thing.

I moaned, biting my lip. "Aug, I wanna feel you." I said looking him in his eyes. I placed him at my entrance and he slowly entered inside of me.

I gasped, throwing my head back. I then rubbed my swollen clit . "Go slow, I wanna feel all of you inside of me." I said and he did as told, letting me feel all of his length.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked with his face buried in the crook of my neck.

"It's yours." I whimpered as he stretched my walls.

"Mmmm." I moaned as Aug grunted.

"Faster." I said as he sped his pace up. As my moans got louder, he kissed me to make me more quiet.

"Ahhh, yes, Aug. Right there." I moaned.

"Fuck." Aug grunted.

"Mmm, don't stop!" I exclaimed in a scream like moan. I flipped us over so that I was now on top and slid him back inside of me, moving my hips in a circular motion.

"Damn, girl." He said, throwing his head back as I continued to ride him.
I let out a loud moan. I was on cloud nine.

"Aug, I'm bout to-"

"Go ahead." He said. I came all on his dick and slid out of me and came with me.

"Round two?" He asked me with a smirk. I giggled and pulled him on top of me, kissing him.

He's like a drug and I just can't get enough of him.

____________

Terrible sex scene, I know !! 😂

Vote, comment, and share.