3 .

Karin Jinsui

I cocked my head up and looked over at my clock on my nightstand.

11:45 a.m.

I threw the cover off of my body and ran inside of the restroom. I noticed that I was only in my bra and panties.

I peeked my head outside of the door to see if August was still here and he was literally knocked out cold.

I rushed to my sink and did my morning routine. I turned on my shower and hopped in.

I was late for work so I had to be Speedy Gonzalez.

After cleaning myself, I got out, dried off and put on a clean bra and panties. I left out of the restroom going over to my closet when I heard August speak up.

"Goodmorning, ma."

I slightly smiled. "Goodmorning, Aug."

"Where you going?" He asked in his sexy morning voice.

"I'm late for work." I said.

"I forgot to tell you, your people called and said you didn't have to come in today. I answered it because it said Boss and I know you didn't hear it ringing over your loud ass snoring."

I fake laughed then stale faced him. "Are you serious?"

He nodded causing me to sigh. "I rushed for nothing, man."

He chuckled and got up going inside of the restroom. "Where your morning shit at?"

"Pantry behind the door."

A few seconds later he turned on the sinks' water and brushed his teeth.
I threw on a big t-shirt and got back in bed. A few minutes later, he came out of the restroom.

"Why you still in bed girl? Where the food at?" He asked.

I giggled. "I'm too lazy to cook, can't you just do it?"

"Yeah, if you come in there with me. Keep me some company like I did for you last night." He said smirking.

I choked on my spit then started coughing uncontrollably . "Please don't bring that up."

"Why not? You didn't like it?"

I sighed. "No, it's not that. I just..never had sex after the first date."

He nodded, waiting for me to continue."I just don't want you to see me as some easy going hoe."

"I don't. I pulled the first move by kissing you. We was just caught up in the moment."  He said.

I nodded, agreeing with him. "And besides, you shouldn't worry about what people think or say about you."

I sighed. "You're right. I just really wanted to make a good impression."

"And you did." He said walking towards me and bending down and hovering over me.

I looked at up at him biting my bottom lip. He smirked and kissed my forehead .

"Stop being so flirty. We need to take things slow." I said as he stood up straight.

"I'm coo' with that." He said.

I looked at him. "You sure?"

He nodded chuckling. I softly smiled. I can honestly see him being in my life in the far future.

"After we eat, you wanna go somewhere ?" I asked.

"Yeah, what we gone do?"

"Let's go laser tagging." I insisted.

"That'll be my first time doing it, so you might just win." He said causing me to giggle.

"I've only been twice. So, I'm not that great either." I admitted.

He chuckled and we walked out of the bedroom, going straight to the kitchen.
I sat on the seat by the bar and watched him take out food to cook.

____________

Thoughts on Karin & August ?

Who do you think is gonna win laser tagging ?

Excuse any errors. (didn't proof read).