16 .

Karin Jinsui

March 27, 2017

I crossed my fingers and grabbed Lira's hand as the judge stared at August intently. Silence had already filled the courtroom.

"We, the jury, find the defendant, August Anthony Alsina, Jr. , not guilty."

Those few words warmed my heart up completely. August wasn't gonna be away from me anymore. He wasn't locked up for something he had nothing to do with anymore.

Lira gave me a big hug. I smiled widely, pulling away. Words can't even display how happy I am right now.

I heard a very familiar voice behind me that caused my smile to grow bigger.

"Damn, ma, you just get finer and finer." I turned around and there stood August, biting his lip. I gave him a huge hug, not letting go, not even a little.

It honestly feels like he's been gone for years.

I pulled away and looked up at me. He wiped my cheek causing me to laugh quietly. I didn't even know that I had started crying.

"You miss me?" He asked.

I nodded. "I do, like soooo much."

He chuckled. "I miss you, too. I miss your lips, your touch, your pus-"

"Aug." I said, laughing. I didn't even know that Lira was still standing behind us.

"Hey, Aug." Lira said in a laugh. They hugged each other. He smiled once he seen Chris standing there.

"Welcome back, man." Chris said dapping him up.

"Glad to be back," Aug said in response.

"I'm glad you out now, this lil mothafucka don't know how to shut up. All you hear is August this and August that. " Chris complained, causing us all to laugh.

August wrapped his arm around my waist and we all began walking out of the courtroom, all smiles.

~~~

August roughly pinned me on the bed causing me to moan and bite my lip.

I like it when he's rough. It's a major turn on.

He began kissing my lips, down to my neck. He left a few passion marks then went down to my exposed breast.

He took one of my nipples' inside of his mouth and twirled his tongue in a circular motion, while massaging the other.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes. He then went to my right boob, licking and sucking on my nipple, gently biting it.

He began kissing on my chest, going all the way down to my treasure box. He then looked up at me, smirking.

I bit my lip as I watched him place his face in between my legs, diving right in without warning. I gasped, arching my back as I felt his tongue moving in and out of me. He stuck a finger in me, continuing to suck all of my  juices.

"Oh ma gawdddd." I moaned loudly.

He began kissing my second set of lips and dove right in again. After about 30 minutes of receiving the besttttt head, he stood up on his knees and placed himself at my entrance.

He looked at me for the okay, hovering over me.

"Dammit, August, just fuck me already." I said , ready for him to break my walls.

He slowly slid inside of me then sped up his pace. "Shit." He grunted.

I threw my head back. "Mmmm, yes yes yes yes yes!" I exclaimed.

He thrusted in and out of me. The only thing heard was the sound of the headboard hitting against the wall, his grunts, and my moans and screams.

"You like that?" He said into my ear.

"Mmm, yesss, just like that daddy." I said seductively.  He crashed his lips against mine then placed his face in the crook of my neck, pounding inside of me .

"Oh my gosh, baby I'm gonna cu-"

"Hold it." He demanded, flipping us over, inserting back inside of me and fucking me doggy style. I gripped onto the sheets , arching my back.

After a few more minutes he pulled out and we both came and laid next to each other, out of breath.

I interlocked our fingers and looked over at him. "I love you, August."

"I love you too, Karin."

I smiled and sat up, straddling his naked body. "Round 2?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shittt." He said getting comfortable. I chuckled and slowly slid on his dick.

~~~

I woke up and looked to my side but August was nowhere to be found. I quickly sat up.

"August?" I called, getting out of bed, wrapping myself in a white sheet.

I looked in the bathroom but he wasn't in it. "August, you there?" I said walking out of my bedroom.

"Aug-" I heard the damn shut causing me to jump and turn around.

I took a sigh of relief as August stood in front of me with two McDonald's bags.

"Good afternoon, baybeh. How'd you sleep?" He asked, pecking my forehead and setting the food down on the living rooms' table.

"Good. Aug, you scared me. I thought something had happened to you again. Don't do that anymore." I said, looking him in the eyes.

He nodded. "I'm sorry its just you looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you. But it's cute knowing that daddy's on ya mind."

I smiled. "You're always on my mind."

He chuckled. "Here." He handed me a McDonald's bag and I looked inside of it. There were three hash browns and two order of pancakes with sausage and eggs. All my favorite.

"Thank you, baby." I leaned over kissing him and dove right into my food after saying grace.

_____________

Hey guise !!

I know this is a crappy update but I had to upload something for y'all. I hope y'all liked it tho.

Excuse any errors. I don't proofread 😂

Vote, comment, share.❤️

Xoxoxo.💋