Her House

As soon as I left her house I wanted to see her more but I couldn't because Peter had to go, so I went as Spider-man.

I knocked on her window and She looked at me and gave me a half smile and said

"it's freezing out there come inside." I walked in her room.

It was nothing like I imagined.

It was big and was painted blue with hard wood floors with paintings all over the walls and a big bed with blue ruffled covers and a white metal frame.

"Nice place." I said.

"Thanks my dad wanted me to have a big space so I could paint in here. It's kind of like my studio" she said looking around her room.

She walked around her room with her back towards me and when she turned to look at me she said

"but really what are you doing here?"

She didn't understand and she might never will but for me it's just a way to talk to her and for her look at me like I was somebody other than Peter Parker.

"You are really cool and I want to tell you who I am but-" she stopped me

and said "I want you to tell me but you can't for my safety and yours."

She walked over to me and pulled my mask up to me nose and she kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

She smirked "I just wanted to see what it felt like...you should probably go before my dad hears you."

I ran to the window and looked back at her. She looked so cute with her (hair color) hair in a messy bun and big cream knit cover up. One more quick glance, then I went out the window and onto the outside wall.

She kissed me and it felt amazing, and I couldn't help but smile as I took of my mask, but I wish it would've been me and not my alter-ego.

This made my smile turn into a frown. Is it weird to be jealous of your own self?

When I got home I started to think. Maybe she doesn't like me?

Peter that is.

I thought for one moment she actually liked me then she goes and kisses Spider-man.

I never knew how much you could be mad at yourself until this very moment.