Finding Out

Dating (y/n) has been so amazing. It's like being best friends with someone you love.

I haven't told her about being Spider-man although Ned said I should I feel like it might mess with her head.

Her dorky and nerdy boyfriend, Spider-man, really? I don't think she will buy it and even if she does how will she react.

"Why would you even think it would be a good idea to tell her I'm Spider-man Ned?" I asked.

"Well she's you girlfriend, surprisingly, and she likes you Peter you don't want to jeopardize her trust for you by not telling her."

He made a very compelling argument, but when and where should I tell her? What if she thinks I'm lying?

Bad things can come of this.

"All I'm saying is she likes you and apparently she kissed you as Peter and as Spider-man. She has to know something's up!" Ned states

I want to tell her so me and Ned devised a plan to tell her.

After Ned left I was looking at my suit I put it on. Maybe she will be okay with it right?

When I put it on someone opened my door.

"Ned man you gotta stop leaving your stu-"

It wasn't Ned.

"Peter?"

(Y/n) said as she looked up and down at my suit.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled.

She ran out of the room. I hurry up and put on some clothes so I can run after her.

"(Y/n) wait up!" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me!" She said in an angry cry. "You lied to me. You said you saw me with Spider-man! You didn't just see me kiss Spider-man. You were him and you made me look like a fool!"

she started walking away.

"I was planning on telling you." I said while catching up to her

"When Peter? When were you going to tell me!" She yelled "I have to go. see you in class Peter." She madly said.

As she stormed off.

(Your POV)
Why didn't he tell me!? Did he not trust me? The more I thought about it the more I realized that it was stupid to be angry at him.

I turned around to apologize when a guy covered my mouth and dragged me into an alley

"Hmmm!" I said

trying to scream for help by it was no use he dragged me into a white van and hit me with a gun to knock me out.

Everything went black....