Soon

"LONDON!?" I and Peter exclaimed

"Yes London we are moving to London, well you just you are I guess."

Ned looking at all of us still in shock. Even though Peter and Ned where great friends before we all met we all had a connection best friends.

"Wait why is she moving to London?" Ned asked.

Tony looking up trying to make up an excuse.
"She has an aunt up there who just moved there and I have been working so much lately that I-um"

"Wow I have never seen you actually fake an excuse that badly." I said.

He looked at you then at Ned. His eyes saying "he didn't need to know that."

"Dad it's okay Ned knows about Spider-man" I said as I cocked my head to Ned. Ned just nodded still in shock.

"Now tell me why, for real this time, I'm going to London."

"Because after the incident everyone knows ,villains to be exact, that your my daughter and are dating...well him, spider-man. So you could get hurt very easily these days."

"Oh" I said "will I ever see Peter again." You voice shaking.

I understood but that didn't mean I wanted to happen. I would rather be here in danger then be thousands of miles away.

Peter came up to me and hugged me. "It's okay
(y/n). We knew this would've happened eventually." He said rubbing my back.

I felt a swell of tears in my eyes.

"We should-um get you packed...um friends would you like to help her?" Dad said.

They both nodded. When we got up to pack my room me, Ned, and Peter started talking about all the things we did together. Seeing movies, getting pizza, playing video games. Well Except the video games part I kinda watched them play. We laughed and tried sharing our last moments without tears.

After we finish packing and putting things in the private jet we all hugged.

"Um-Ned" Peter said.

"Say no more. Bye (y/n) I'm gonna miss you." Then he walked back to the car.

"I'm gonna miss you (y/n)" Peter said giving me a tight hug.

"I'll miss you too..i never thought something like this would happen so soon." I said tears streaming down my face.
He kissed me trying to calm me.

"Don't worry we'll see each other very soon" he said as he walked me to the jet.

"I love you (y/n)" he said.

We have never said that before but right now in this moment it felt right.

"I-I love you too Peter." He kissed for the last time.

That was 2 years ago.

Edit:for all of you readers who have read this since day one I decided to replace "Alex" with "(y/n)" so everyone can be included in it!