I Cant Fall In Love

A/N: Okay so I am home alone right now so I can write some. I might be home alone again tomorrow but I don't know about that. Also my update day is probably going to start being every Saturday. We will see now on with the story.

Kevin and Joel Baker as the Woods Twins, aren't they cuties?

Niall

I may have been acting slightly immature but I couldn't help it, I didn't know how else to act.

"Niall! Niall!" I heard being yelled from somewhere behind the rock I was sitting against and I knew it was Donny, it's always Donny.

"I am over here Donny!" I yelled back not wanting to fight with one of my best friends any more.

"Niall what the hell was that?" He asked standing above me, making me feel small.

"I couldn't do it Donny, not again." I said finally letting the tears fall down my face.

"Nailler, what's going on buddy? You know you can talk to me."

"That is just it Donny, the one thing I always talk to YOU about and no one else even knows."

"Okay so what's the big deal? You can't use your sexuality as an excuse to treat other people like shit Nialler."

"I know Donny, but it was happening again. He is cute, god those eyes and did you see his legs? He would never go for me though and if he did I would just get hurt again."

"Wait who are you talking about Niall?"

"Harry or whatever the fuck his name is."

"Now it all makes sense."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Can we at least go back to my place? I get that you are attracted to this guy and you don't want to get hurt so how about we go talk to Killian, him and my brother are supposed to be coming back today."

"Alright but promise me you won't leave me alone with Harry? I can't get to know him, I can't fall for him."

"I promise Niall and when do I ever break my promises?"

As we were walking back to the house I couldn't help but get a little excited to see Killian. He was he one of the only people who really understood me and beside Donny he was the person who knew I was gay.

"Niall James, what is this I hear about you being an ass?!?!" I hear before a small nymph like boy threw himself into my arms. I spun him around thinking how great it was to see him again. The thing everyone needs to know about Killian is that he isn't as crazy as he looks. Killian has short, perfectly styled blonde hair and all of his cloths are shredded excepts of he sleek black combat boots.

"So why are you being bad?" He asked me while keeping his arms around my neck. I could see his boyfriend/ Donny's brother Domminic standing next Zayn shaking his head and laughing at us.

"How about we talk inside." I said pulling Killian into the house and just to be safe down the hall, up the stairs and up into the bedroom I use while I stay at Donny's house.

"What is going on my baby leprechaun?" He asked while pulling me down onto the bed with my head on his chest so he could pet my hair, it was only awkward because of how much taller I am then Killian.

"Did you see the hot brunet with the piercing green eyes and sexy legs."

"I saw him. Did he hurt you?" Killian asked.

"No his name is Harry Styles." I said into his chest. "Kili he is like the biggest womanizer in the music industry. I can't like him, I can't get to know him. You know I will fall for him and then he is going to hurt me. He could never go for me and not just because I am a guy." At this point I had lost it and tears were once again streaming down my face, so much for bad ass rock n roll star. Killian didn't try using comforting words but just pet my hair and lat me fall asleep on his chest.

A/N: So again I don't know when I will update and I don't know how long this will be just sit back and enjoy. Major props to Bethanie who made our cover photo.