Finally

Skyler Seymour as Stephan cause you know he is pretty much drool worthy.

I didn't just do that, there was no way in hell that I just did that. I just kissed Harry Styles, Harry freaking Styles and it was the best kiss of my life even though it only lasted a few seconds.

As soon as the van pulled up I booked it, I know real nice Niall. But I couldn't just play it cool, I just kissed a straight guy. I climbed into the back of van, cuddling up in between the twins. The both looked up and saw Harry in my hoodie and then looked at me with a questioning glance but thankfully neither of them said anything.

Luckily it seemed that everyone was a bit tired so it was quite enough for me to snuggle down and sleep in between the twins while Simbe held my hand across Donny's lap. It maybe wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep but it was warm and I was tired.

I felt myself being jostled around an knew someone was trying to pick me up, knowing my friends it was probably the beast that is Stephan. I contemplated just letting him carry me back to the bus but I did promise I wasn't going to be a party pooper so I might as well get up and join everyone else.

"I'm good" I mumbled sitting up a little and sliding out of that van. My friends it laughed knowing that I was practically dead when I woke up.

"Hey Ni-Ni" Zayn said and he wrapped his arm around me. Zayn wasn't ever the first to speak or really ever say much when to many people were around but he always knew when something was wrong with any of us and exactly how to fix it. "Guess who I just got a text from"

"Hmmm" I humed into his shoulder to comfortable to move.

"Luke, he and Ashton want to meet up while we are here. Apparently Michael wants nothing to do with you after the whole hair thing though."

We all laughed. 5 Seconds of Summer were cool guys, well most of them, and we had met them while touring Australia last summer. Donny and I had gotten into a bit of a spat with Michael though when we made an off hand comment about his hair and then it escalated.

"You guys know 5SOS?" Louis said while playing with the sleeves of his sweater. "We adore those boys they are great."

Everyone was silent for a second, we had something in common well someone in common but still maybe hanging with the boys who be a great chance for everything to cool down.

"I will text Luke back and tell him to bring all of the boys not just Ashton and we can all meet up somewhere to like eat or something." Zayn said unwrapping his arms from around me. I squeezed him one last time before letting go and standing up straight giving him a thankful smile.

"Niall can I talk to you real fast?" I heard a voice say from behind me as everyone went to go get freshened up. I turned around and there was Harry, looking beyond adorable in my huge Baja Hoodie with the sleeves hanging past his hands.

"What's up Harry?" I said trying not to stutter. Here it comes, he was gonna flip out in me for kissing.

"Why did you run away from me?" He asked with huge eyes. I was shocked all he wanted to know was I ran, maybe he liked the kiss, maybe he liked me.

"To be honest Harry I was scared. I had just kissed a straight guy and I thought you were gonna yell at me and break my heart so I booked it."

"Your heart? You have feelings for me? You like me too?" He looked so sweet and adorable standing there that I couldn't help myself. I stepped forward and pressed my lip against his. This time it wasnt just a small innocent peck of the lips. This time I tried to convey how I felt; about him, about the situation we were in, about how he made me feel. I slowly moved my lips against his and I swear I was about to do a little jig when he started moving his lips with mine. So there we stood in the middle of a parking lot kissing. I don't know how long we stood there but it was the best time of my life.

All that was you through my head was Harry, it was like a sensory overload. I let myself go and just enjoy him. I want gonna worry about the public or our bands or the companies our souls were owned by. I just wanted to experience what this all could be with him. Finally I let myself have what I wanted.

A/N: don't hate me! I am so sorry but I was just so busy and then life happened and then shit hit the fan. I know none of you really want my excuses but I have even meaning to upload I swear. The worst part was the fact that we lost our house and now are trying to move but dont worry we have found a place and are moving in soon. So updates are gonna be a little sketchy but I will get this story done I pinky promise. I love you

QOTD: (yep still doing hear all though no one answers.) What is your fav 5SOS song?

AOTD: I will be honest I only have ever heard She Looks So Perfect but I liked it.

Challenge: I don't know, whoever leaves me the best comment wins.

Also I know nothing about 5SOS except their names and what they do in the band so sorry. By the way this is FanFiction so that's okay that they don't act exactly like they really do 😜