Winky Face

A/N: So I just reread chapter 10 and chapter 11 made no freaking sense so I scrapped it. I am gonna be a good person though and update twice today. *sigh* why I do this to myself I don't freaking know. But hopefully the new pictures I have put up of all (well most) of the sexy men in this story make up for all of this.

Abagail Breslin as Dani, hopefully this song makes you hate Dani even more.

There in that parking lot I decided to make a decision, I was going to let this man in. As I stood there kissing him like I had no care in the world even though I am sure everyone was wondering where I was I realised that maybe just maybe I could finally let someone in.

"Niall," Harry said pulling back breathlessly. "We should probably go get ready to hang out with everyone." I groaned and dropped my head onto Harry's shoulder. (Lets pretend for the sake of the story that Niall and Harry's height are switched.)

"I don't wanna, you can't make me." I mumbled into his shoulder holding his waist tightly.

"Niall, what about the 5SOS boys? We are supposed to go meet them." Harry said playing with my hair. I knew he was right so I sighed and released Harry's waist.

"Alright, I am gonna go freshen up." I said then kissing the tip of Harry's nose. "I will see you at the bar." We were both to wrapped up in each other, quite literally, that we didn't notice the man standing at the edge of the lot with a camera held up to his face.

I walked into the bar (lets pretend everyone is legal here okay?) and saw the After 5 and 5 Seconds of Summer crowd all smashing some tables together and ordering drinks. Before I even had a chance to walk over to them I suddenly had an armful of a certain like green eyed cutie who was wearing my jacket.

"Why hello there Harry." I whispered huskily into Harry's ear. He just giggled back at me and dragged me back over to the tables with my friends all walking behind us with varying looks of shock across their faces.

"Niall James Horan!" I heard before feeling a small body clinging to my back. "Explain yourself!" I could literally hear the pout in Simbaline's voice.

"There is nothing to explain little love." I said while prying her off of my back and setting her in Donny's lap who had just sat down. She playfully glared at me but soon her attention was taken from me by Bethanie and Lauren who were gushing over how cute the bartender was.

"He is not that cute." Zayn said rolling his eyes and laying his arms over the back of Lauren's seat.

"Oh Zaynie don't be jealous it isn't becoming." Lauren said sassily.

"Watch it Cookie." He replied slightly growling.

"Oh is the big bad Zayn gonna do something?" Louis said plopping down next Bethanie and stealing a sip of her drink.

"And you are?" Bethanie replied raising her eyebrows and moving her drink away from his prying hands.

"They would be cute together." I heard whispered by what was soon becoming my favourite sound.

"Yea they would be." I said turning around and wrapping my arms around Harry. "Hey where are Jass and Dani?" I said looking at Bethanie who usually isn't wasn't far from her brother.

"They were having a bit of an argument before we left, something about Dani needing to wear more clothing, he said they would meet us here in a bit though." Bethanie said still moving her drink away from Louis.

"Ugh why do we have to hang out with them?" We all turned to see Dani glaring at the 5SOS guys.

"Because they are our friends Dani." Jasper said pushing past his girlfriend, who was still wearing very little clothing, and doing the bro hand shake thing with Luke.

Question thing so you can win: can anyone do punk edits of the 1D boys?

Prize: not only will your edit be featured but you getta pick anyone to come into the story.

Answer: hell no I can't