What The Hell Was That

Patty Walters as Jasper, he is perfect. Also he deserves some love for his band As It Is getting signed!!

"Oh my god, oh my god. I cannot believe they would just leave us here like this!! What the hell is wrong with them?"

"Harry..."

"Like seriously I could see them leaving you but me?"

"Harry..."

"I thought that they were my friends, my family but no they leave me on the side of a freaking mountain with an emotionally unstable dick."

"Harry, shut the hell up!" I stopped pacing and turned to look at Niall sheepishly.

"I didn't mean that, I am sorry." I said looking down at my shoes.

"Its fine, I understand you are freaking out but you need to calm down." It was awkward that Niall was comforting me, I mean yea I thought he was kind of cute with his gorgeous blues eyes and soft looking hair but I couldn't let him know that. How would the punk rock sex god that is Niall Horan react to little pop star flirt Harry Styles liking him? He would probably like beat me up or something.

"What are we going to do?" I asked whining maybe just a little bit.

"We are going to go into the gift shop, ask to use their phone and call the guys back here." He sounded so confident and in charge, it was kind of sexy. Bu no, I am not allowed to think like that. Niall is straight and even if he wasn't he would go for guys like Killian, all small and cute, or Zayn, all sexy and mysterious, not someone like me.

I followed Niall back into the gift shop and heard him ask if he could use their phone because ours' didn't have service and the nice lady behind the counter letting him.

"Hey where the fuck did you guys go?....Zayn this isn't funny" of course he is talking to Zayn, I am seriously starting to actually think that the two of them are together. "....I swear Zayn if you don't come back here and get us and I am going to make your life a living hell....whatever.....fine....just come and get us....and tell Donny that I officially hate him." I didn't understand why he said that he hated Donny but it seemed like they were coming back.

"So are they coming back?" I asked hopefully.

"Yea, they said they wanted us to settle our differences and they weren't coming until we did. I told them we already did though." I couldn't help but just stare at his lips while he was talking, and I noticed something.

"Do you have your tongue pierced?" I blurted out not meaning to ask what I was thinking.

"Yea." He said before sticking out his tongue, sure enough right in the center was a silver bar through the muscle. "Lets go sit outside and wait." He said once his tongue was back in his mouth before walking outside. We sat down on a bench near the parking spaces waiting for the van to remake an appearance but it was kind of cold.

"Hey are you cold?" Niall asked seeing me shake slightly.

"Um not really, well maybe a little bit." I confessed.

"Here" He said pulling off his hoodie and handing it to me.

"But you will get cold."

"I will be fine, just take it." Niall took his hoodie and slid it over my head trapping my arms inside and bringing us a little closer together. "You have really nice eyes." I barley heard Niall say as he whispered it with our faces still close.

"Um thanks, so do you. They are a really nice blue, I like blue a lot by the way especially the color of your eyes they are really nice...umph" my small nonsensical rant was cut off by the slight preassure of Niall's lips pressed against mine. I heard myself letting out a small embarrassing moan before pulling back. "What was that?" I asked him. Before he could even answer me I heard someone honk their horn and I saw the van pull back up. As soon as it stopped Niall ran away from me over to the van before hoping in and sitting himself in the back as far away from the open seat in one of the first rows. I was slightly hurt and I felt like I really needed to talk to him about this but maybe he didn't want to talk about it, maybe this was all a giant accident and he didn't mean any of it. Of course he was probably just caught up in the moment, how could he ever like me?

A/N: Okay so technically Gabby (yes the same Gabby from the story) won the little contest by guessing notadamandsteve is where the "I am not a controlling bitch" shirt is from but that was actually the website for their channel as opposed the couples actually channel which is Shep869. Promo right here, you can actually buy these shirts at notadamandsteve.com/shop right now they are out of stock but they should be getting more soon. They have a bunch of other cool merch to and their channel is super cute you guys should check it out. So anyway she won so her special guest will be showing up soon and with the recent twitter trend I can't wait to add this band. Anyway I thought that the contest was kind of fun so I am going to be doing more as well as a question at the end of each chapter, I want to get to know you guys. Also these contests may have something to do with the chapter, or the next chapter or maybe are completely random which ever I chose.

This chapter's question: Do you watch YouTubers and if so who are some of your favoirites?

This chapter's contest: (Gabby cannot partake in this one) Based on the hint of recent twitter trend and that this band is close to 1D who do you think our special guest will be?