When Worlds Collide (Narry)

A/N: I am not quite sure how to go about this as I have never used Wattpad before but here we go. I hope this doesn't suck.

"Alright everyone this is it. This is going to be one of the biggest tours of your careers. All I am asking of you is to get along with the boys of Alone in a Crowd. Alright? I know they are a bit different from you but this is important." I looked over at Liam and Louis they were nodding at the guy behind the desk who's name I really don't remember. He was the guy who was organising this whole "When Genres Collide" tour. The point of this tour was that we, the biggest boy band known today was going to be touring with Alone in a Crowd some silly punk band where every one wore black ripped clothing and make up. It was a stupid idea and really even their fans were against it but this guy was paying us to tour with them so who were we to say no.

"Harry, Harry are you even listening to a word I am saying?" The man said looking at me.

"I am sorry I spaced out. What were you saying?"

"I was saying that you three should go and meet up with Alone in a Crowd before the tour starts, get to know each other."

"Do we have to?" Louis asked. I knew he thought these guys were as dumb as I did.

"Yes, yes you do."

**********************************

"Guys I know that this sucks but this man is willing to pay you boys quite a lot to tour with After 5."

"What if we don't want to tour with a bunch of prissy little boys?" Zayn my best friend/lead singer of our band yelled at our management and the balding man sitting behind the desk.

"Zayn touring with them could get us so much attention and really after Niall's little tussle with that guy outside the bar you boys could use some good publicity." I looked up when I heard my name and glared at this stranger. How dare he judge what happened, he should be lucky I didn't do more damage to the idiot who thought he could try and hurt one of my boys.

"Now just hang out with them, alright? Get to know them, maybe have lunch at one of your boys house? This could be fun?"

"I nominate Donny's house." I said looking at the black haired boy who wasn't paying attention but fiddling around with one of the rips in his pants.

"What? I heard my name." Donny said looking up with electric blue eyes that always held a dangerous tint to them.

"Yea we can have this stupid lunch at Donny's house." Zayn said ignoring Donny's confused looks.

"Why my house?"

"You have a pool." Zayn and I said at the same time.

A/N: If you have any advice on how I can make this better please let me know.

Sincerely,

Your Secret