Underswap

You woke up to giggling and an occasional 'myeh hehe'. You saw Blue stealing your (f/c) hoodie from your closet. You were in a tan workout bra since you always helped Sans train before he left to Alphys's. "B-BLUE!" Blue raced off as you quickly got some grey sweat pants on. "GET BACK HERE!" "NEVER! MYEH HEH HEH!"

You chased Blue down the stairs and all around the house. Papyrus woke up when Blue started to squeal and you were still yelling. He raced out of his room to see you in your 'outfit' and Blue wearing your hoodie. Great.

"Blue! I'm serious! That's my only hoodie and shirt since the others are still in the wash!" "YOU WILL HAVE TO DEFEAT THE GREAT SANS!" You started to sprint and grabbed his arm before flipping him onto the couch. "Give it." You ordered, pinning Blue down. Blue was snickering before you felt... fabric on your head? "What the-?" You blushed since it was an orange hoodie. Papyrus was next to you, blushing slightly since you didnt put the hoodie on yet.

"THE GREAT SANS'S PLAN HAS WORKED!" You and Papyrus looked at each other before smiling. You placed your hands on your hips (after putting the hoodie on) and leaned into Blue a little. "Ooooh really?" You asked with the tease easily heard, Blye flinched before racing out of the house, you smirked and slipped some boots on before chasing the little rascal. "NOW GIVE ME MY HOODIE! YOU RASCAL!" "NEEEVER! THE GREAT SANS WILL NOT FAIL!" Papyrus started to think about you in your workout bra without your hoodie or shirt before he was an orange mess.

God somebody help me...