Underfell x Chubby! Reader

You sighed as you sat on the couch. Humans on the surface used to call you a 'hog' and Sans would make puns about your size. Of course, when your boyfriend Papyrus heard these puns, Sans would be running for his life. You heard the door open to see your boyfriend.

"Hi Papy." You greeted, Papyrus sat next to you and pulled you into a hug. You noticed the dust on his gloves. "Hey, what happened?" You asked curiously. Papyrus sighed before kissing the side of your head. "I JUST KILLED SOME MONSTERS WHO WERE BAD MOUTHING YOU." Papyrus answered honestly.

You sighed as you smiled. This was the forth time this week. "That's the forth time this week." You said with your smile. Papyrus nuzzled you and kissed your cheek. "I'd kill every monster if it meant you were safe." Papyrus said quietly before you kissed his cheekbone quickly.

"You don't have to. I know it takes a toll on you." "WHAT KIND OF SOUL MATE WOULD I BE IF I DIDN'T PROTECT MY SOUL MATE?" Now you were blushing at the term 'Soul Mate'. "Papyruuuus." You groaned embarrassingly. Papyrus smirked before lifting you onto his lap and kissing you.

You kissed back before Papyrus pulled away. ""I KNOW YOU LOVE THAT TERM!~" Papyrus teased, you blushed lightly and chuckled. "Yeah. I kinda do." You replied quietly. "I love you." Papyrus whispered softly before he hugged you. You hugged Papyrus back before saying...

"By the way, I'm pregnant."

Papyrus flinched before you started laughing. "I'm kidding!" Papyrus glared at you as you hugged yourself and looked at him with innocence and humor in your eyes. "Ihihim sorrhihi! But your face!" Papyrus rolled his eyes before he kissed your forehead. "You sneak!~" You smiled before saying "I love you too."