Danceswap Papyrus x Chilled (most times)! Outgoing! Break Dancer! Reader

You woke up in your crappy apartment room, filled with noises of other people in the building either waking up or arguing. It didn't bother you, you slid out of bed and walked into your tiny bathroom. You brushed your hair and teeth before going to your closet and getting your break dancer outfit.

 You brushed your hair and teeth before going to your closet and getting your break dancer outfit

You were going to a dance off and you were pumped. Since monsters came to the surface, you wanted to dance battle with one. You heard they were amazing dancers. You pulled out your bracelets and slipped them on before slipping your beanie and jacket on. You were going to face your rival team and you weren't losing again. You been practicing for about two years for this monument.

Your shirt and pants matched as you tied your boots on. On the streets, you were known as the 'Punk Dancer' since you dressed like... well... a punk. Finally you placed your anchor necklace around your neck, your grandfather was a sailor until his ship went over board. Nobody made it. You sighed and grabbed your bag filled with your personal 'girl' things and your phone before grabbing your apartment keys and leaving. You locked your door and quickly got to the dance meet. Your friends and team mates waved as the opponents entered. "Ready to break some moves?" "Duh."

Two skeletons walked in as you stretched. A break dancer from the other team walked over and huffed. "I'm facing a GIRL?" You flinched before turning around, oh, you were p*ssed. The taller skeleton looked over as you glared daggers at this jerk, aka, your rival Tony. "I will kick your sorry ass, Tony." "I'd like to see you try, sweet heart." Your friend Amanda quickly held you back as this a-hole walked off. "Oh I am gonna hurt him SO bad..." You growled while crossing your arms over your chest. "We know. Last time, you almost punched him."

- Cuz I'm lazy -

Apparently the two skeletons were watching as judges. You learned the shorter one's name was Sans as the taller one was Papyrus. Amanda just got done battling another girl, both did some sick jump style. Amanda was off by one point. "Dont worry Am. I'll get back that point." You reassured before walking to the stage, Tony smirked as you removed your leather jacket. You rolled your shoulders as Tony started the dance off.

(You danced like this awesome kid)

- CUUUZ I don't feel like typing what happened -

You smirked as the crowd went crazy for your moves, Tony glared at you before the judges held up their numbers for Tony. "10, 10, 9." You and your team held your breath as your numbers came up, "10, 10, 10." Papyrus heard your team squeal and cheer as you did a flip and dabbed in victory. The crowd went nuts for that. Amanda ran to the stage and hugged you as both Sans and Papyrus walked over with the trophy. "Congrats." Two of your team mates held the trophy as Papyrus stood next to you.

"Great job. Maybe we should dance some time." You looked at Papyrus and nodded.

- 3rd time skip... oh well -

You and Papyrus were on the couch after hours filled with dancing. You both were great friends at this point. Also, apparently Sans and Amanda were dating. Papyrus looked at you before he kissed your cheek. Your face light up as he snickered. "Love ya kid." "Heh. Love you too Pap."