GZtale Papyrus x Child! Reader

You were shivering in the snow with a thin hoodie and worn out clothes. Your boots looked like they could break at any given time. You were hugging your teddy bear as you sat against a tree. Your mom had left you behind, saying that she'd be back but, you were starting to think she left you. You violently coughed as small bits of blood came with it. You hugged your teddy bear tightly as tears slowly rolled down from your eyes. You shiver as a strong wind blows against you. "Captain! We found a human!" You looked over at the voice.

You saw wolf monsters and a tall skeleton running towards you. You shivered and blinked as the skeleton kneeled in front of you. "What should we do, sir?" One of wolves asked, the skeleton seemed to be thinking. "We will spare them." The skeleton said sternly. The wolves looked shocked as the skeleton picked you up. "Come. We must get them to shelter." You shivered in the skeleton's arms before he wrapped you with part of his scarf gently. You felt your eye lids starting to feel heavy before you fell asleep in this skeleton's arms.

- Papyrus's POV -

Some of the deltas and I were on patrol when one yelled, "Captain! We found a human!" I rushed over when I saw a small human shivering while holding a teddy bear, they looked freezing. I kneeled in front of them as they looked at me, I swore I saw hope and kindness in their eyes. "What should we do, sir?" The delta on my left asked, I lightly brushed my fingers through the human's (h/c) hair before making a decision that might get me killed. "We will spare them." I said sternly, the deltas seemed shocked as I picked this small human child up.

"Come. We must get them to shelter." I started up the path, I could feel the human shivering in my arms. I felt so terrible before I wrapped them in my scarf. They stopped shivering so much and fell asleep. The deltas soon reported to the alpha as I continued to the waterfalls. I passed a bunny lady who was selling sweaters, I noticed a light blue sweater with a small owl on it.

 I passed a bunny lady who was selling sweaters, I noticed a light blue sweater with a small owl on it

This human needed better clothes so, I walked over and paid for it. I reached my home shorter the I thought and laid the human on the couch I had. They shivered from not having any warmth. I looked around until my eye sockets spotted a large wool blanket. I grabbed it and laid in on top of the human, I smiled when I saw a smile of comfort on their face. Wait... This human looked an awful lot like a human Asgore recently killed. I walked over and brushed off any snow on the sweater before laying it on a chair. I decided to try to cook something for the human to eat later. They need it.

- Author POV -

You stirred awake to the smell of something cooking. You slowly got up as you kept your teddy bear close. You blinked before seeing that you were asleep on a couch with a wool blanket. You got up and walked around, you eventually found a light blue sweater in your size, which you took off your thin hoodie to have the sweater over your worn out shirt. You had your teddy bear close to your chest as you walked into what seemed to be a kitchen. You saw two plates with  (fav/food) on them. You looked around before sitting on one of the chairs and waiting.

Soon the same skeleton from before you fell asleep walked in. "Oh. You're awake. I'm Papyrus." You looked over to see the skeleton you thought was Papyrus. "I'm (y/n)." You introduced before holding your bear up. "And this is Mr. Cuddles." Papyrus looked amused as he went over to the fridge and poured you a glass of orange juice. "Would you care to explain to me why you were out there alone?" Papyrus asked as he setted the glass on the table next to your food. "My mommy left me alone..." You answered quietly.

Papyrus frowned a little as he sat where his plate was. "You can start eating now." You placed your teddy bear on the floor before starting to eat (fav/food), your mouth was in heaven since you've only had ate berries for the past few days. "This is really yummy!" You said happily, Papyrus smiled softly before you finished and gave him your plate. Papyrus took your plate and the glass since you had drank the orange juice before he led you to a small room. "I'm sorry that it is not much." You smiled and leaped up to hug Papyrus. "It's great! I love you!" Papyrus smiled and hugged you back. "Thank you. I.. I love you too."

===========================

Welp. That was adorable!

I'm planning on making a part two where you're actually part of the Royal guard and you meet Ganz when he stops you from killing Frisk.

Peace out!