Undertale Papyrus x Ex-Genocide! Reader

You were on the top bunk of the bunk bed you and Frisk shared. You used to be genocide for a reason. Asgore killed your parents and sister, naturally, you wanted revenge. Of course, Sans had to get in the way every time. The ONLY reason you stopped was Frisk. Anyways, you were sitting with your back against the wall and with a framed photo in your hands. You stared at you and your sister before you started to softly cry. You wanted to kill Asgore SO bad. You stayed in your bed until someone knocked on your door, you watched as Frisk got up and answered.

Oh, hi Papyrus! Frisk signed, "GREETINGS HUMANS! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, CAME TO TELL YOU THAT TORIEL WANTS US TO GO TO THE MALL!" You sank into your bed and hugged the photo. You just wanted to stay in bed and try to remember the good times. "DOESN'T THAT SOUND FUN, (Y/N)?" Papyrus asked, you quickly slipped the photo under your blankets and shrugged. "Yeah. I... guess..." "GREAT! TORIEL SAID WE ARE LEAVING IN HALF A HOUR!" Papyrus left as Frisk got ready. You weighed your options. Stay and get a bad time, or...

You just decided to go to the mall, you didn't have the time to deal with Sans, you had about two hundred dollars of birthday and Christmas money to waste anyway. You slid down the ladder and got on a outfit. Frisk was in their usual sweater and jeans as they tied their shoes. You thought you might as well not look like some edgy person.

You grabbed your phone and wallet before seeing Frisk having trouble with their shoes

You grabbed your phone and wallet before seeing Frisk having trouble with their shoes. "Need help?" You asked, Frisk nodded as you walked over. "Ok. Dragon goes under the bridge, over the loop, and into the castle." You said as the lace followed the movements. "See? Easy!" Frisk smiled as they signed "Thank you!" You thought for a second you saw your sister instead of Frisk before Toriel called for you both. Frisk wanted to hold your hand, which you allowed them, as you both walked down stairs. You noticed Sans's magic eye glowing as you passed him. You looked away and sighed softly, making Papyrus look over. "Are you ready, my children?" Yes, mom! "Yeah. We're ready." You, Frisk, Toriel, along with the skele-bros went to the car and into the high way.

Since Toriel wanted every one to stay safe, you had to go with Papyrus. You both were walking out of a store for puzzles. "Human," you looked at Papyrus, seeing him having a light orange on his cheek bones "I... I want to ask you something..." You tilted your head in confusion. This was the first time you heard him shudder and lower his tone. "Sans has told me not to trust you... have you done something wrong?" You looked away as you started to cry a little. Papyrus noticed and made you face him. "I'M VERY SORRY HUMAN!"

"No... I..I'm sorry... I should have told you..." You said quietly, wiping your tears. You and Papyrus found a place to talk as you explained the last time line. "M..my parents told us to stay in the throne room. M..my sister followed and I tried to stop her... By the time I reached her... it was to late..." You ended the story before feeling Papyrus's glove on your cheek. "I.. I'm sorry (y/n)... Th..That must of been horrifying..." You both started to lean in, not seeing Frisk and Sans rounding the corner. "I love you (y/n)..."

You both closed the gap between you, you felt Papyrus's other gloved hand gently laying on your other hand. "*Ok, break it up lover bones." You and Papyrus pulled away quickly with huge blushes. Frisk was snickering as they signed 'I ship it'. You looked at Papyrus as Sans and Frisk left. "I love you too Pap." You said with a smile, Papyrus smiled and kissed your cheek before walking around the mall with you.